Are you looking for excellent textbooks and other works to use in a future university course? De Gruyter can help. For over 270 years now, we have published high-quality books in many areas across the humanities and natural sciences.
Our publishing family includes the acclaimed imprints De Gruyter Akademie Forschung, Birkhäuser, De Gruyter Mouton, De Gruyter Oldenbourg, De Gruyter Saur, and, of course, De Gruyter itself.
We also offer special services for university lecturers:
- Free inspection copies – order up to 3 inspection copies per semester
- Supplementary materials can be downloaded free of charge for selected textbooks. For more information, see the textbook’s product page under “Supplementary materials”.
- Every instructor can receive up to 3 inspection copies per term.
- Please bear in mind that all examination copy requests are subject to publisher approval since there are only a limited number of inspection copies available.
- Sample copies are sent to the address of your institution only.
- Textbooks from our Publisher Partners have to be requested directly from our partners.
Order inspection copies
Considering a De Gruyter title as a set textbook for your course? Request it here!
Selected textbooks are also available in digital form. To help us process your order promptly, please ensure that you state the eBook ISBN, which can be found on the book’s web page. Please do not use the ISBN of the print edition.
We aim to produce textbooks of the highest quality. In part, this means updating them regularly to reflect the latest findings in scholarship and research. But we also need input on their pedagogical value. You can make an important contribution to this effort by providing feedback based on your own experiences in the classroom.
Please take a few minutes to let us know your suggestions for improvements to our textbooks. If you like you can also send an email to email@example.com. Give us your feedback via Survey Monkey.