degruyter.com – a one stop shop for all your digital content
Our integrated degruyter.com platform allows you to carry out detailed title searches and to easily access and manage your digital content, all in one place. The platform offers:
- Digital content in PDF format, with full-text search
- eTOC alerts: receive email notifications whenever a new journal issue is published
- Citation alerts: receive notifications when a journal article is cited in a Crossref-listed publication.
- Saved search alerts: save your search terms in your My De Gruyter account and receive an email notification whenever matching content is published on degruyter.com.
- Ahead of print alerts: receive automatic notifications when new journal and yearbook articles are published online, including ahead of print articles
- An “add to bookshelf” button to save journals, books, individual articles, and book chapters in your personal account
- A “recommend” button to let other academics and libraries know about relevant works
- The possibility of saving bibliographic data in the citation manager
- Lists of your journal’s most frequently downloaded articles
- Lists of similar, recommended articles
- Immediate author notification as soon as the article is online, along with access to a complimentary (watermarked) author’s copy
- The option for authors to send a selection of additional e-prints to colleagues
- Permanent active links (established via OpenURL and CrossRef-DOI reference linking) and continually updated links to cited articles (forward linking). Alongside article-level DOIs, we also create title-level DOIs to ensure that links remain stable even when a society changes publisher.
- OpenURL-compatible content, which provides an additional means of access to your publication. This is an important prerequisite for the link resolvers used by libraries to list the different digital resources to which they have access.