De Gruyter Oldenbourg
Founded in 1858, the R. Oldenbourg Verlag is one of Germany’s oldest and most renowned publishing houses. Its program focusses on books, reference works, and specialist journals in the fields of history, engineering, and economics. It has long been one of the country’s three largest school book publishers.
Since De Gruyter acquired the academic publisher in 2013, its program has taken on a strongly global outlook and has been expanded through the provision of digital journal archives and databases – allowing students, academics, and practitioners to benefit from the imprint’s innovative services.
- The International Federation for Public History (IFPH)
- The Vidal Sassoon International Center for the Study of Anti-Semitism (SICSA), Jerusalem
- Work and Human Life Cycle in Global History re:work, Berlin
- The Center for Contemporary and Digital History (C2DH), Luxembourg
- The German Federal Archives (Bundesarchiv – BArch), Koblenz Berlin
- The Institute for Contemporary History (Institut für Zeitgeschichte – IfZ), Munich/Berlin
- The Center for Military History and Social Sciences of the Bundeswehr (Zentrum für Militärgeschichte und Sozialwissenschaften – ZMSBw), Potsdam
- The Business History Society (Gesellschaft für Unternehmensgeschichte), Frankfurt am Main
- The Society for Informatics (Gesellschaft für Informatik), Bonn