The De Gruyter Romance Studies portfolio is a bold mix of cutting-edge research and century-old philologist tradition. Due to our internationally established journals, reference works, and book series, we are an attractive publisher for high-quality research on all Romance literatures and languages. While our dictionaries and comprehensive handbook series have enjoyed an excellent reputation for years, we are also committed to respond to the ongoing changes in the publishing world. As early as 2013, we launched a gold open access peer-reviewed journal.
Our open access program has been steadily growing ever since. In recent years, we have also entered into strategic partnerships with leading organizations and institutions in Romance Studies. This has further increased the international visibility of our publications. We are particularly proud of our latest publishing partnership, which has made over 1,500 ebooks from Iberoamericana-Vervuert available on our website, thus ideally complementing our expanding portfolio.
Come visit us - De Gruyter at international conferences
- + 49-(0)30-260 05 - 288
- + 49-(0)30-260 05 - 351
- +49 (0)30 26005 - 255
- Heidelberger Akademie der Wissenschaften
- Deutsches Historisches Institut Rom (DHI Rom)
- Institut de Linguistique Française (ILF)
- Asociación de Filología y Lingüística de América Latina (ALFAL)
- Asociación Internacional de Hispanistas (AIH)
- Council of Europe
- ALLEA (European Federation of Academies of Sciences and Humanities)