This site offers you a step-by-step guide on how to activate an Access Token on De Gruyter Online.
Should you still experience any difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team: service [ at ] degruyter.com
HOW TO ACTIVATE AN ACCESS TOKEN
If you do not have an account on De Gruyter Online yet:
2. Verify your registration by clicking the confirmation link provided in the follow-up email.
3. Once you are registered, enter the Access Token into your personal user account on De Gruyter Online, under the tab "My De Gruyter."
Once the Access Token is confirmed, you can access the respective content for free. You can find an overview of all titles which you have access to via the tab "My Bookshelf" > "Titles I've access to":
Registered users of De Gruyter Online
1. Login on De Gruyter Online with your email address and your personal password.
2. Enter the Access Token into your personal user account under the tab "My De Gruyter" (see above).
3. Once the Access Token is confirmed, you can access the respective content for free. You can find an overview of all titles which you have access to via the tab "My Bookshelf" > "Titles I've access to" (see above).
"ANY TEN" ACCESS TOKENS
Besides Access Tokens that are valid for specific publications, we also offer Access Tokens that you can use to download a certain number of book chapters, journal articles or database entries of your choice.
1. In order to access the content you would like to read or download, please activate the Access Token in your personal user account as described above.
2. Go to the publication in which the chapter, article or entry that you would like to view is published.
3. Click the button "Table of Contents".
4. By clicking on the button "Get Access to Full Text" you activate the access to the respective chapter, article or entry.
You can now read or download the respective chapter, article or entry by clicking on the button "Download Full Text PDF".
Please note: "Any-Ten"-Access Tokens are not valid for entire books, articles or databases but for book chapters, journal articles or database entries. For instance, if you would like to access more than one chapter of a book, you need to activate each chapter seperately.
DON'T HAVE AN ACCESS TOKEN?
This might be because you haven’t come across one of our promotions for free online content lately. Access Tokens are distributed periodically during various marketing campaigns.
Stay up to date to ensure you do not miss out on any free trial opportunities:
> Sign up for our newsletters
> Subscribe to our alerting services in your De Gruyter Online account
> Come and meet us at conferences
> Browse through one of our many catalogs
> Follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Google+
In the meantime, feel free to browse through our Open Access publications from 28 subject areas.