Our online databases provide comprehensive access to primary sources, text collections, reference works, and bibliographies across our entire subject catalog. With more than 50 databases to choose from, and quickly growing, they are an essential part of any school’s academic collection.
And now, thanks to our most recent updates, there has never been a better time to check them out! Look through our linked pricing lists below, and don’t forget to email us to ask for your free trial today.
Providing excellent content is our core business
Our databases are built with the specialist in mind
- Every database provides content for academics with specific needs in their field of study
- Detailed, high-level content produced by the leading experts in each topic
Our innovation stems from what our customers need
- The developments made to our databases are often the results of customer feedback
- For example, the EEG’s signature human-enhanced search was designed primarily by looking at how customers utilized the popular Mouton Grammar Library
- Many of our databases are “living” resources due to our readers needing the most accurate, up-to-date information
De Gruyter is archiving its databases and eBookPLUS at the CLOCKSS Archive. CLOCKSS is a US-based non-profit whose mission is to provide for the long-term digital archiving of academic publications.
Partnership with CLOCKSS ensures that in the event of server failure and data loss, De Gruyter's content will remain globally available to the scientific community.
The permanent backup of digital archives is particularly useful for libraries seeking to preserve their electronic collections.