Show Summary Details
Energy Harvesting and Systems
Materials, Mechanisms, Circuits and Storage
Editor-in-Chief: Lublow, Michael
4 Issues per year
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 323.00 / US$ 437.00 / GBP 243.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 75.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 323.00 / US$ 437.00 / GBP 243.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 323.00 / US$ 437.00 / GBP 243.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 388.00 / US$ 524.00 / GBP 293.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 388.00 / US$ 524.00 / GBP 293.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
More options …
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Modeling of a Bridge-Shaped Nonlinear Piezoelectric Energy Harvester by Gafforelli, Giacomo/ Xu, Ruize/ Corigliano, Alberto and Kim, Sang-Gook
- Magneto-Mechano-Electric (MME) Energy Harvesting Properties of Piezoelectric Macro-fiber Composite/Ni Magnetoelectric Generator by Kambale, Rahul C./ Kang, Ju-Eun/ Yoon, Woon-Ha/ Park, Dong-Soo/ Choi, Jong-Jin/ Ahn, Cheol-Woo/ Kim, Jong-Woo/ Hahn, Byung-Dong/ Jeong, Dae-Yong/ Kim, Yang-Do/ Dong, Shuxiang and Ryu, Jungho
- Miniature Shape Memory Alloy Heat Engine for Powering Wireless Sensor Nodes by Avirovik, Dragan/ Kishore, Ravi A./ Vuckovic, Dushan and Priya, Shashank
- Efficient Direct-Drive Small-Scale Low-Speed Wind Turbine by Kishore, Ravi Anant/ Marin, Anthony and Priya, Shashank
- Piezoelectric Actuator Renaissance by Uchino, Kenji
- Role of Sintering Atmosphere and Synthesis Parameters on Electrical Conductivity of ZnO by Zhao, Yu/ Wang, Jue/ Huxtable, Scott/ Khodaparast, Giti A. and Priya, Shashank
- Organic, Flexible, Polymer Composites for High-Temperature Piezoelectric Applications by Baur, Cary/ Zhou, Yuan/ Sipes, Justin/ Priya, Shashank and Voit, Walter
- A Design Methodology for Energy Harvesting: With a Case Study on the Structured Development of a System to Power a Condition Monitoring Unit by Burghardt, Frederick L./ Waterbury, Andrew C./ Paprotny, Igor/ Miller, Lindsay M./ Minor, Peter/ Send, Rafael/ Xu, Qiliang/ White, Richard M. and Wright, Paul K.
- Development of Inexpensive SiGe–FeSi2 Thermoelectric Nanocomposites by Abudakka, Mohamed/ Nozariasbmarz, Amin/ Tayebi, Lobat/ Krasisnki, Jerzy S. and Vashaee, Daryoosh
- A High-Temperature Thermoelectric Generator Based on Oxides by Feldhoff, Armin and Geppert, Benjamin
- Enhanced Thermoelectric Performance in PbTe–PbS Nanocomposites by Zhao, Yu/ Maurya, Deepam/ Miner, Andrew/ Khodaparast, Giti A. and Priya, Shashank
- Piezoelectric Actuator Based on Two Bending-Type Langevin Transducers by Mazeika, Dalius/ Vasiljev, Piotr/ Borodinas, Sergejus and Yang, Ying
- III–V Multijunction Solar Cell Integration with Silicon: Present Status, Challenges and Future Outlook by Jain, Nikhil and Hudait, Mantu K.
- A Compact Human-Powered Energy Harvesting System by Rao, Yuan/ McEachern, Kelly M. and Arnold, David P.
- Thermoelectric Power Supply of Wireless Sensor Nodes in Marine Gearboxes by Schirrmacher, Sebastian/ Ullmann, Georg and Overmeyer, Ludger
- Feasibility Study for Small Scaling Flywheel-Energy-Storage Systems in Energy Harvesting Systems by Ertz, Gabriel/ Twiefel, Jens and Krack, Malte
- Comparative Study of Energy Harvesting from ZnO Nanorods Using Different Flexible Substrates by Hussain, Mushtaque/ Abbasi, Mazhar Ali/ Khan, Azam/ Nur, Omer and Willander, Magnus
- Finite-Element Simulations of a Thermoelectric Generator and Their Experimental Validation by Geppert, B./ Groeneveld, D./ Loboda, V./ Korotkov, A. and Feldhoff, A.
- High Power Density Levitation-Induced Vibration Energy Harvester by Apo, Daniel J. and Priya, Shashank
Select Volume and Issue
Volume 4 (2017)
Volume 3 (2016)
Volume 2 (2015)
Articles not found
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?