Show Summary Details
1 Issue per year
See all formats and pricing
- Open Access
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Word frequency and collocation: Using children’s literature in adult learning by Thomas, Ed
- Categorizing expressive speech acts in the pragmatically annotated SPICE Ireland corpus by Ronan, Patricia
- Modest XML for Corpora: Not a standard, but a suggestion by Hardie, Andrew
- Guidelines for normalising Early Modern English corpora: Decisions and justifications by Archer, Dawn/ Kytö, Merja/ Baron, Alistair and Rayson, Paul
- The tourist gaze in English, Italian and German travel articles about Puglia: A corpus-based study by D’Egidio, Angela
- Review: Svenja Adolphs and Ronald Carter. Spoken corpus linguistics. From monomodal to multimodal by Diemer, Stefan
- Review: Martin Hilpert. Constructional change in English. Developments in allomorphy, word formation, and syntax by Eitelmann, Matthias
- Powerful (yet simple) comparisons of a wide range of phenomena in British and American English by Davies, Mark
- Corpus linguistics for grammar. A guide for research by Stange, Ulrike
- Review: Sandra Götz. Fluency in native and nonnative English speech by Pérez-Paredes, Pascual
- Claudia Claridge. Hyperbole in English: A corpus-based study of exaggeration by Levin, Magnus
- Linking learner corpus and experimental data in studying second language learners’ knowledge of verb-argument constructions by Römer, Ute/ Roberson, Audrey/ O’Donnell, Matthew B. and Ellis, Nick C.
- Review: Karin Aijmer. Understanding pragmatic markers. A variational pragmatic approach by Rühlemann, Christoph
- Assessing the inter-coder reliability of the Body Type Dictionary (BTD) by Cariola, Laura A.
- Review: Hilde Hasselgård, Jarle Ebeling and Signe Oksefjell Ebeling (eds.). Corpus perspectives on patterns of lexis by Brems, Lot
- Review: Gisle Andersen and Kristin Bech (eds.). English corpus linguistics: Variation in time, space and genre by Rutkowska, Hanna
- Pronouns and identity: A case study from a 1930s working-class community by Timmis, Ivor
- Late Modern English Medical Texts 1700–1800: A corpus for analysing eighteenth-century medical English by Taavitsainen, Irma/ Hiltunen, Turo/ Lehto, Anu/ Marttila, Ville/ Pahta, Päivi/ Ratia, Maura/ Suhr, Carla and Tyrkkö, Jukka
- Review: Alan Partington, Alison Dugiud and Charlotte Taylor. Patterns and meanings in discourse. Theory and practice in corpus-assisted discourse studies (CADS) by Baker, Paul
- American English influence on British English at the height of the British Empire: A case of cross-varietal easement by MacQueen, Donald S.
Select Volume and Issue
Articles not found
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?