The International Journal of Biostatistics
Ed. by Chambaz, Antoine / Hubbard, Alan E. / van der Laan, Mark J.
2 Issues per year
IMPACT FACTOR 2016: 0.500
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 0.862
CiteScore 2016: 0.42
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2016: 0.488
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2016: 0.467
Mathematical Citation Quotient (MCQ) 2016: 0.09
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Sample Size Estimation for Repeated Measures Analysis in Randomized Clinical Trials with Missing Data by Lu, Kaifeng/ Luo, Xiaohui and Chen, Pei-Yun
- Collaborative Double Robust Targeted Maximum Likelihood Estimation by van der Laan, Mark J. and Gruber, Susan
- An Introduction to Causal Inference by Pearl, Judea
- Evaluation of Incidence Rates in Pre-Clinical Studies Using a Williams-Type Procedure by Hothorn, Ludwig A/ Sill, Martin and Schaarschmidt, Frank
- Inference in Epidemic Models without Likelihoods by McKinley, Trevelyan/ Cook, Alex R and Deardon, Robert
- Evaluating treatment effectiveness in patient subgroups: a comparison of propensity score methods with an automated matching approach by Radice, Rosalba/ Ramsahai, Roland/ Grieve, Richard/ Kreif, Noemi/ Sadique, Zia and Sekhon, Jasjeet S.
- Estimating Multilevel Logistic Regression Models When the Number of Clusters is Low: A Comparison of Different Statistical Software Procedures by Austin, Peter C
- Survival Curve Estimation with Dependent Left Truncated Data Using Cox's Model by Mackenzie, Todd
- Survival Models in Health Economic Evaluations: Balancing Fit and Parsimony to Improve Prediction by Jackson, Christopher H/ Sharples, Linda D and Thompson, Simon G
- Projecting Cancer Incidence using Age-period-cohort Models Incorporating Restricted Cubic Splines by Rutherford, Mark J./ Thompson, John R. and Lambert, Paul C.
- Targeted Minimum Loss Based Estimation of Causal Effects of Multiple Time Point Interventions by van der Laan, Mark J. and Gruber, Susan
- Mixed-Effects Joint Models with Skew-Normal Distribution for HIV Dynamic Response with Missing and Mismeasured Time-Varying Covariate by Huang, Yangxin/ Chen, Jiaqing and Yan, Chunning
- An Application of Collaborative Targeted Maximum Likelihood Estimation in Causal Inference and Genomics by Gruber, Susan and van der Laan, Mark J.
- A Unified Approach for Nonparametric Evaluation of Agreement in Method Comparison Studies by Choudhary, Pankaj K
- Dynamic Regime Marginal Structural Mean Models for Estimation of Optimal Dynamic Treatment Regimes, Part I: Main Content by Orellana, Liliana/ Rotnitzky, Andrea and Robins, James M.
- Sample Size Requirements for Interval Estimation of the Kappa Statistic for Interobserver Agreement Studies with a Binary Outcome and Multiple Raters by Donner, Allan and Rotondi, Michael A
- Bayesian inference for a nonlinear mixed-effects Tobit model with multivariate skew-t distributions: application to AIDS studies by Dagne, Getachew and Huang, Yangxin
- Estimation and Asymptotic Theory for Transition Probabilities in Markov Renewal Multi-State Models by Spitoni, Cristian/ Verduijn, Marion and Putter, Hein
- Comparing Approaches to Causal Inference for Longitudinal Data: Inverse Probability Weighting versus Propensity Scores by Ertefaie, Ashkan and Stephens, David A
- A General Implementation of TMLE for Longitudinal Data Applied to Causal Inference in Survival Analysis by Stitelman, Ori M./ De Gruttola, Victor and van der Laan, Mark J.
Volume 13 (2017)
Volume 7 (2011)
Volume 5 (2009)
Volume 4 (2008)
Volume 3 (2007)
Volume 2 (2006)
Volume 1 (2005)
Nevo, Daniel / Liao, Xiaomei / Spiegelman, Donna
Published Online: 09/20/2017
Hugo Bonat, Wagner
Published Online: 07/07/2017
Gallego, Vicente / Luz Calle, M. / Oller, Ramon
Published Online: 06/17/2017
Generalized Confidence Intervals for Intra- and Inter-subject Coefficients of Variation in Linear Mixed-effects Models
Published Online: 06/15/2017