The International Journal of Biostatistics
Ed. by Chambaz, Antoine / Hubbard, Alan E. / van der Laan, Mark J.
2 Issues per year
IMPACT FACTOR 2016: 0.500
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 0.862
CiteScore 2016: 0.42
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2016: 0.488
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2016: 0.467
Mathematical Citation Quotient (MCQ) 2016: 0.09
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Sample Size Estimation for Repeated Measures Analysis in Randomized Clinical Trials with Missing Data by Lu, Kaifeng/ Luo, Xiaohui and Chen, Pei-Yun
- Collaborative Double Robust Targeted Maximum Likelihood Estimation by van der Laan, Mark J. and Gruber, Susan
- An Introduction to Causal Inference by Pearl, Judea
- Evaluation of Incidence Rates in Pre-Clinical Studies Using a Williams-Type Procedure by Hothorn, Ludwig A/ Sill, Martin and Schaarschmidt, Frank
- Inference in Epidemic Models without Likelihoods by McKinley, Trevelyan/ Cook, Alex R and Deardon, Robert
- Evaluating treatment effectiveness in patient subgroups: a comparison of propensity score methods with an automated matching approach by Radice, Rosalba/ Ramsahai, Roland/ Grieve, Richard/ Kreif, Noemi/ Sadique, Zia and Sekhon, Jasjeet S.
- Estimating Multilevel Logistic Regression Models When the Number of Clusters is Low: A Comparison of Different Statistical Software Procedures by Austin, Peter C
- Survival Models in Health Economic Evaluations: Balancing Fit and Parsimony to Improve Prediction by Jackson, Christopher H/ Sharples, Linda D and Thompson, Simon G
- Survival Curve Estimation with Dependent Left Truncated Data Using Cox's Model by Mackenzie, Todd
- Targeted Minimum Loss Based Estimation of Causal Effects of Multiple Time Point Interventions by van der Laan, Mark J. and Gruber, Susan
- Projecting Cancer Incidence using Age-period-cohort Models Incorporating Restricted Cubic Splines by Rutherford, Mark J./ Thompson, John R. and Lambert, Paul C.
- Mixed-Effects Joint Models with Skew-Normal Distribution for HIV Dynamic Response with Missing and Mismeasured Time-Varying Covariate by Huang, Yangxin/ Chen, Jiaqing and Yan, Chunning
- Dynamic Regime Marginal Structural Mean Models for Estimation of Optimal Dynamic Treatment Regimes, Part I: Main Content by Orellana, Liliana/ Rotnitzky, Andrea and Robins, James M.
- Mixed-Effects Poisson Regression Models for Meta-Analysis of Follow-Up Studies with Constant or Varying Durations by Bagos, Pantelis G and Nikolopoulos, Georgios K
- Targeted Maximum Likelihood Learning by van der Laan, Mark J. and Rubin, Daniel
- An Application of Collaborative Targeted Maximum Likelihood Estimation in Causal Inference and Genomics by Gruber, Susan and van der Laan, Mark J.
- Sample Size Requirements for Interval Estimation of the Kappa Statistic for Interobserver Agreement Studies with a Binary Outcome and Multiple Raters by Donner, Allan and Rotondi, Michael A
- Accuracy of Conventional and Marginal Structural Cox Model Estimators: A Simulation Study by Xiao, Yongling/ Abrahamowicz, Michal and Moodie, Erica E. M.
- A General Implementation of TMLE for Longitudinal Data Applied to Causal Inference in Survival Analysis by Stitelman, Ori M./ De Gruttola, Victor and van der Laan, Mark J.
- A Unified Approach for Nonparametric Evaluation of Agreement in Method Comparison Studies by Choudhary, Pankaj K
Volume 7 (2011)
Volume 5 (2009)
Volume 4 (2008)
Volume 3 (2007)
Volume 2 (2006)
Volume 1 (2005)
Wang, Dongliang / Formica, Margaret K. / Liu, Song
Published Online: 04/19/2018
A Bayesian Framework for Estimating the Concordance Correlation Coefficient Using Skew-elliptical Distributions
Feng, Dai / Baumgartner, Richard / Svetnik, Vladimir
Published Online: 04/05/2018
Notes on Test and Estimation in Comparison of Three Treatments under A Simple Carry-Over Three-Period Model
Published Online: 03/07/2018
Hickey, Graeme L. / Philipson, Pete / Jorgensen, Andrea / Kolamunnage-Dona, Ruwanthi
Published Online: 01/31/2018
- Open Access
Sim, Shin Zhu / Gupta, Ramesh C. / Ong, Seng Huat
Published Online: 01/09/2018