Show Summary Details
More options …
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- The continuous awake craniotomy (CAC) protocol: a novel protocol for awake craniotomies by Feigl, Guenther C./ Luerding, Ralf/ Rosengarth, Katharina/ Doenitz, Christian/ Schebesch, Karl-Michael/ Lange, Max/ Brawanski, Alexander/ Schlaier, Juergen and Hansen, Ernil
- Endoscopic anatomical study of the arachnoid architecture on the base of the skull. Part II: Level of the tentorium, posterior fossa and the craniovertebral junction by Kurucz, Peter/ Baksa, Gábor/ Patonay, Lajos and Hopf, Nikolai J.
- Surgical technique for preventing subcutaneous migration of distal lumboperitoneal shunt catheters by Kawahara, Takashi/ Tokimura, Hiroshi/ Higa, Nayuta/ Hirano, Hirofumi/ Bohara, Manoj/ Hanaya, Ryosuke/ Takasaki, Koji/ Atsuchi, Masamichi/ Yamahata, Hitoshi and Arita, Kazunori
- Transcranial endoscope-assisted keyhole surgery: anterior fossa by Reisch, Robert/ Marcus, Hani/ Koechlin, Nicolas Olmo/ Hugelshofer, Michael/ Stadie, Axel and Kockro, Ralf
- Stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS) and stereotactic radiation therapy (SRT) for neurooncological and neurological diseases: state of the art and future perspectives by Münter, Marc W./ Welker, Helmut/ Jensen, Alexandra D. and Wegner, Nils
- Calendar of Events
- Three-dimensional HD endoscopy – first experiences with the Einstein Vision system in neurosurgery by Hopf, Nikolai J./ Kurucz, Peter and Reisch, Robert
- CSF leaks after cranial surgery — a prospective multicenter analysis by Kehler, Uwe/ Hirdes, Carsten/ Weber, Clemens/ Spuck, Sebastian/ Tronnier, Volker/ Kundt, Guenther and Piek, Jürgen
- Transsphenoidal endoscopic skull base surgery: state of the art and future perspective by Cutler, Aaron R./ Barkhoudarian, Garni/ Griffiths, Chester F. and Kelly, Daniel F.
- Transcranial endoscope-assisted skull base surgery – posterior fossa by Schroeder, Henry W. S.
- Endoscopic resection of an entirely intracavernous cavernoma by Koechlin, Nicolas Olmo/ Simmen, Daniel/ Briner, Hans Rudolf/ Schuknecht, Bernhard/ Hugelshofer, Michael and Reisch, Robert
- Innovations in the surgical treatment of gliomas by Chambless, Lola B. and Teo, Charles
- Endoscopic anatomical study of the arachnoid architecture on the base of the skull. Part I: The anterior and middle cranial fossa by Kurucz, Peter/ Baksa, Gabor/ Patonay, Lajos and Hopf, Nikolai J.
- Calendar of Events 2013
- Endonasal endoscopic versus transoral microscopic odontoid resection by Komotar, Ricardo J./ Starke, Robert M./ Raper, Daniel M.S./ Anand, Vijay K. and Schwartz, Theodore H.
- Cerebral cavernous malformations in the pediatric age group by Roth, Jonathan/ Udayakumaran, Suhas and Constantini, Shlomi
- Preliminary experiences with near-infrared fluorescence image-guided meningioma removal after embolization with indocyanine green and Eudragit in ethanol solution: green embolization technique by Mori, Kentaro/ Ohishi, Hidenori/ Yamamoto, Munetaka/ Yamamoto, Takuji/ Nakao, Yasuaki/ Esaki, Takanori/ Kudo, Kentaro and Teranishi, Kohsuke
- Repeated neuroendoscopic palliative surgery in elderly patients with predominantly cystic craniopharyngioma in the third ventricle: three case reports by Sato, Kimitoshi/ Oka, Hidehiro/ Utsuki, Satoshi and Fujii, Kiyotaka
Select Volume and Issue