Show Summary Details
Journal of Apicultural Science
The Journal of Research Institute of Horticulture and Apicultural Research Association
2 Issues per year
IMPACT FACTOR 2016: 0.722
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 0.944
CiteScore 2016: 0.84
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2016: 0.414
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2016: 0.616
See all formats and pricing
- Open Access
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
More options …
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Residues of Neonicotinoid Insecticides in Bee Collected Plant Materials from Oilseed Rape Crops and their Effect on Bee Colonies by Pohorecka, Krystyna/ Skubida, Piotr/ Miszczak, Artur/ Semkiw, Piotr/ Sikorski, Piotr/ Zagibajło, Katarzyna/ Teper, Dariusz/ Kołtowski, Zbigniew/ Skubida, Marta/ Zdańska, Dagmara and Bober, Andrzej
- The Amitraz Strips Efficacy in Control of Varroa Destructor After Many Years Application of Amitraz in Apiaries by Semkiw, Piotr/ Skubida, Piotr and Pohorecka, Krystyna
- Use of Thymol Formulations, Amitraz, and Oxalic Acid for the Control of the Varroa Mite in Honey Bee (Apis mellifera carnica) Colonies by Gregorc, Aleš and Planinc, Ivo
- Pollen from genetically modified plants in honey – problems with quantification and proper labelling by Żmijewska, Ewelina/ Teper, Dariusz/ Linkiewicz, Anna and Sowa, Sławomir
- Review of the Expression of Antimicrobial Peptide Defensin in Honey Bees Apis Mellifera L by Ilyasov, Rustem/ Gaifullina, Louisa/ Saltykova, Elena/ Poskryakov, Aleksandr and Nikolenko, Alexei
- Oxytetracycline Residues in Honey Analyzed by Liquid Chromatography with UV Detection by Gajda, Anna/ Posyniak, Andrzej/ Bober, Andrzej/ Błądek, Tomasz and Żmudzki, Jan
- Honey bee colonies performance enhance by newly modified beehives by Abou-Shaara, Hossam F./ Al-Ghamdi, Ahmad A. and Mohamed, Abdelsalam A.
- Effects of exposure of honey bee colonies to neonicotinoid seed–treated maize crops by Pohorecka, Krystyna/ Skubida, Piotr/ Semkiw, Piotr/ Miszczak, Artur/ Teper, Dariusz/ Sikorski, Piotr/ Zagibajło, Katarzyna/ Skubida, Marta/ Zdańska, Dagmara and Bober, Andrzej
- The Antioxidant Activity of Maltese Honey by Meinen, Natacha/ Camilleri, Liberato and Attard, Everaldo
- Antagonistic Effect of Gut Bacteria in the Hybrid Carniolan Honey Bee, Apis Mellifera Carnica, Against Ascosphaera Apis, the Causal Organism of Chalkbrood Disease by Omar, Mohamed O. M./ Moustafa, Adhm M./ Ansari, Mohammad J./ Anwar, Abdelsalam M./ Fahmy, Bassam F./ Al-Ghamdi, Ahmad and Nuru, Adgaba
- Determination of Antioxidant Capacity, Flavonoids, and Total Phenolic Content in Eucalyptus and Clover Honeys by Ciappini, María C. and Stoppani, Fernando S.
- Single Assay Detection of Acute Bee Paralysis Virus, Kashmir Bee Virus and Israeli Acute Paralysis Virus by Francis, Roy and Kryger, Per
- Qualitative and quantitative evaluation of melittin in honeybee venom and drug products containing honeybee venom by Haghi, Ghasem/ Hatami, Alireza and Mehran, Mehdi
- Characteristics of Polish Unifloral Honeys IV. Honeydew Honey, Mainly Abies Alba L by Rybak-Chmielewska, Helena/ Szczęsna, Teresa/ Waś, Ewa/ Jaśkiewicz, Katarzyna and Teper, Dariusz
- Bee fauna potential visitors of coriander flowers Coriandrum sativum L. (Apiaceae) in the Mitidja area (Algeria) by Bendifallah, Leila/ Louadi, Kamel and Doumandji, Salaheddin
- Chemical composition and antioxidant activity of beebread, and its influence on the glioblastoma cell line (U87MG) by Markiewicz-Żukowska, Renata/ Naliwajko, Sylwia K./ Bartosiuk, Emilia/ Moskwa, Justyna/ Isidorov, Valery/ Soroczyńska, Jolanta and Borawska, Maria H.
- Bee Fauna (Apoidea: Hymenoptera) of the Suez Canal Region, Egypt by Shebl, Mohamed/ Kamel, Soliman and Mahfouz, Hatem
- Nectar of Ziziphus spina-christi (L.) Willd (Rhamnaceae): Dynamics of Secretion and Potential for Honey Production by Nuru, Adgaba/ Awad, Awad M./ Al-Ghamdi, Ahmad A./ Alqarni, Abdulaziz S. and Radloff, Sarah E.
- Flower Preferences of the Wrocław Botanical Garden Bumblebees (Bombus spp.) by Sikora, Aneta and Kelm, Maria
- Physicochemical Properties of Honey Produced in the Homesha District of Western Ethiopia by Gobessa, Sisay/ Seifu, Eyassu and Bezabih, Amsalu
Select Volume and Issue
Volume 61 (2017)
Articles not found
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?