Show Summary Details
Journal of Causal Inference
Ed. by Imai, Kosuke / Pearl, Judea / Petersen, Maya Liv / Sekhon, Jasjeet / van der Laan, Mark J.
2 Issues per year
See all formats and pricing
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
More options …
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Causality, a Trialogue by Chambaz, Antoine/ Drouet, Isabelle and Thalabard, Jean-Christophe
- Linear Models: A Useful “Microscope” for Causal Analysis by Pearl, Judea
- A Marginal Structural Modeling Approach with Super Learning for a Study on Oral Bisphosphonate Therapy and Atrial Fibrillation by Neugebauer, Romain/ Chandra, Malini/ Paredes, Antonio/ J. Graham, David/ McCloskey, Carolyn and S. Go, Alan
- Causal inference under multiple versions of treatment by VanderWeele, Tyler J. and Hernan, Miguel A.
- Analysis of Subgroup Data of Clinical Trials by Tsai, Kao-Tai and Peace, Karl
- A Class of Unbiased Estimators of the Average Treatment Effect in Randomized Experiments by Aronow, Peter M. and Middleton, Joel A.
- The Deductive Approach to Causal Inference by Pearl, Judea
- Propensity Score Analysis with Survey Weighted Data by Ridgeway, Greg/ Kovalchik, Stephanie Ann/ Griffin, Beth Ann and Kabeto, Mohammed U.
- A General Algorithm for Deciding Transportability of Experimental Results by Bareinboim, Elias and Pearl, Judea
- The Curse of Free-Will and the Paradox of Inevitable Regret by Pearl, Judea
- A Boosting Algorithm for Estimating Generalized Propensity Scores with Continuous Treatments by Zhu, Yeying/ Coffman, Donna L. and Ghosh, Debashis
- Revisiting a Discrepant Result: A Propensity Score Analysis, the Paired Availability Design for Historical Controls, and a Meta-Analysis of Randomized Trials by G. Baker, Stuart and S. Lindeman, Karen
- Targeted Data Adaptive Estimation of the Causal Dose–Response Curve by Díaz, Iván and van der Laan, Mark J.
- Targeted Maximum Likelihood Estimation for Dynamic and Static Longitudinal Marginal Structural Working Models by Petersen, Maya/ Schwab, Joshua/ Gruber, Susan/ Blaser, Nello/ Schomaker, Michael and van der Laan, Mark
- Estimating the Effect of a Community-Based Intervention with Two Communities by van der Laan, Mark J./ Petersen, Maya and Zheng, Wenjing
- Causal Inference for a Population of Causally Connected Units by van der Laan, Mark J.
- Reducing Bias Amplification in the Presence of Unmeasured Confounding through Out-of-Sample Estimation Strategies for the Disease Risk Score by Wyss, Richard/ Lunt, Mark/ Brookhart, M. Alan/ Glynn, Robert J. and Stürmer, Til
- Parameter Identifiability of Discrete Bayesian Networks with Hidden Variables by Allman, Elizabeth S./ Rhodes, John A./ Stanghellini, Elena and Valtorta, Marco
- Testing for the Unconfoundedness Assumption Using an Instrumental Assumption by de Luna, Xavier and Johansson, Per
Select Volume and Issue
Articles not found
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?