Show Summary Details
Law and Development Review
Editor-in-Chief: Lee, Y.S.
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2018: 1.116
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 312.00 / US$ 420.00 / GBP 255.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 312.00 / US$ 420.00 / GBP 255.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 312.00 / US$ 420.00 / GBP 255.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 374.00 / US$ 505.00 / GBP 308.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
More options …
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- On Heaven’s Lathe: State, Rule of Law, and Economic Development by Chen, Ding and Deakin, Simon
- Chinese Investment in Africa by Klaver, Mark and Trebilcock, Michael
- Developing Legislation to Formalise Customary Land Management: Deep Legal Pluralism or a Shallow Veneer? by Farran, Sue and Corrin, Jennifer
- International Investment Arbitration and Corruption Claims: An Analysis of World Duty Free v. Kenya by Odumosu, Ibironke T.
- Corruption and Political Culture in Africa: History, Meaning, and the Problem of Naming by Ochonu, Moses E.
- Redefining and Analyzing “Development” and the Role and Rule of Law by Crawford, Colin
- Law and Development as a Field of Study: Connecting Law with Development by de Moerloose, Stéphanie
- Trade, Development and Child Labor: Regulation and Law in the Case of Child Labor in the Cocoa Industry by Bertrand, William and de Buhr, Elke
- The Chad-Cameroon Pipeline Project--Assessing the World Bank's Failed Experiment to Direct Oil Revenues towards the Poor by Clausen, Fabian and Attaran, Amir
- The Sen Conception of Development and Contemporary International Law Discourse: Some Parallels by Chimni, Bhupinder
- When Investment Arbitration Curbs Domestic Regulatory Space: Consistent Solutions through Amicus Curiae Submissions by Regional Organisations by Cross, Ciaran and Schliemann-Radbruch, Christian
- Reversing Land Grabs or Aggravating Tenure Insecurity? Competing Perspectives on Economic Land Concessions and Land Titling in Cambodia by Oldenburg, Christoph and Neef, Andreas
- Law and Development: An Evolving Research Agenda by Mota Prado, Mariana/ Coutinho, Diogo R. and Schapiro, Mario G.
- A Delicate Balance: Building Complementary Customary and State Legal Systems by Toomey, Leigh T
- Creating an anti-corruption norm in Africa: Critical reflections on legal instrumentalization for development by Ocheje, Paul D.
- The Quest for Operational Priorities: Areas in Need of Strategic Development Intervention by Qerimi, Qerim
Select Volume and Issue