Show Summary Details
Nonprofit Policy Forum
Editor-in-Chief: Young, Dennis R.
4 Issues per year
See all formats and pricing
- Open Access
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
More options …
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- The Use of Offshore Blocker Corporations by U.S. Nonprofits: Should Blockers Be Blocked? by Silber, Norman I. and Wei, John C.
- Measuring the Social Returns of Nonprofits and Social Enterprises: The Promise and Perils of the SROI by Cooney, Kate and Lynch-Cerullo, Kristen
- The Impact of Government Funding on Competition in the Nonprofit Sector: An Integrative Model and Review of Empirical Research by Ashley, Shena
- The Changing and Challenging Environment of Nonprofit Human Services: Implications for Governance and Program Implementation by Smith, Steven Rathgeb and Phillips, Susan D.
- Policy Brief: The Case for Using Robust Measures to Evaluate Nonprofit Organizations by R. Cooper, Katherine and Shumate, Michelle
- NGO Policy in Pre- and Post-Mubarak Egypt: Effects on NGOs’ Roles in Democracy Promotion by Herrold, Catherine E.
- Civil Society under the Treaty of Lisbon: Relationship between National Public Benefit Organizations and European Union Policy? by Versteegh, Lia C.R.M.
- The Future of Nonprofit Human Services by Smith, Steven Rathgeb
- Voice-In, Voice-Out: Constituent Participation and Nonprofit Advocacy by Guo, Chao and Saxton, Gregory D.
- Advocacy under Xi: NPO Strategies to Influence Policy Change by Teets, Jessica and Almen, Oscar
- Quasi-Governmental Organizations at the Local Level: Publicly-Appointed Directors Leading Nonprofit Organizations by Mead, Joseph and Warren, Katherine
- Overcoming the Cause of Failure and the Role of Issue Salience: Toward a Comprehensive Theory for Nonprofit Activity and Competition in a Three-Sector Economy by Faulk, Lewis
- Nonprofit Organizations’ Involvement in Participatory Processes: The Need for Democratic Accountability by Mosley, Jennifer E.
- Countering Terrorist Financing via Non-Profit Organisations: Assessing why few States Comply with the International Recommendations by Shillito, Matthew Robert
- When Good Intentions Go Wrong: Immunity under the Volunteer Protection Act by Groble, Patricia and Brudney, Jeffrey L.
- Policy Tools or Mirrors of Politics. Government-Voluntary Sector Compacts in the Post-Welfare State Age by Reuter, Marta/ Wijkström, Filip and von Essen, Johan
- Law and the Volunteer: The Uncertain Employment and Tort Law Implications of the Altruistic Worker by Mead, Joseph
- Canada's Voluntary Sector Initiative and Sub-National Voluntary Sector-Government Relations: A Third Wave by Elson, Peter R.
- Measuring Concentration and Competition in the U.S. Nonprofit Sector: Implications for Research and Public Policy by Seaman, Bruce A./ Wilsker, Amanda L. and Young, Dennis R.
- Exploring the Dimensions of Nonprofit Competition through its Supplementary, Complementary, and Adversarial Relationships with Government by Derrick-Mills, Teresa Marie
Select Volume and Issue
Volume 8 (2017)
Volume 7 (2016)
Volume 6 (2015)
Volume 5 (2014)
Volume 4 (2013)
Volume 1 (2010)
Kushner, Roland J.
Published Online: 09/29/2018
- Open Access
New Public Governance, Social Services, and the Potential of Co-Located Nonprofit Centers for Improved Collaborations
Published Online: 03/21/2018
- Open Access