Business and Economics
Since its inception, De Gruyter's business and economics program has always shown a keen sense of forward-looking topics. Recent publications, for example, take up current topics such as digital transformation or financial
technology (fintech). This makes our trade books, textbooks and journals relevant not only to economists, but also to researchers and practitioners in related fields.
Conferences and Events
We want to know! That’s why we attend conferences in all fields worldwide.
On our conferences overview, you will find all the places you can currently meet us, including a brand new virtual booth. This not only gives you the advantage of ordering books with conference discounts from the comfort of your home, but also comes with interesting digital events, such as author interviews and meetings with De Gruyter editors.
Conferences and events
- ASSA 2023 Annual Meeting, January 6–8, New Orleans
- Innovation Conference, June 4–7, Ljubljana
- European Academy of Management Conference, June 14–16, Dublin
- Academy of Management Annual Meeting, August 4–8, Boston
Past Events and Videos
- +49 (0)89 76902-432
Stay up-to-date with our De Gruyter Conversations!
De Gruyter Conversations is a digital magazine providing smart and thought-provoking insights into current topics and debates.
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
- The International Society for Professional Innovation Management (ISPIM)
- Verein für Socialpolitik (VfS)
Learn more about our services
For Book Authors
Are you interested in publishing your next book with us? Find out who we are, which areas we publish and acquire new books in and which one of our renowned book series could be the right match for your project.
Publish your book
Interested in publishing your book with De Gruyter? Here is all the information you need, sorted according to the phases in the publication process.