The De Gruyter Oldenbourg imprint publishes innovative, cutting-edge historical research. Alongside the 150 books we publish every year, our portfolio also includes prestigious journals and digital resources covering all eras from the
ancient world to the present day. Our partnerships with academics and high-profile research institutions across the world ensure our publications make a key contribution to both national and international debates.
Conferences and Events
We want to know! That’s why we attend conferences in all fields worldwide.
On our conferences overview, you will find all the places you can currently meet us.
Conferences and events
6th World Conference of the International Federation For Public History, August 16-20, Berlin
Arbeitstagung der Arbeitsgemeinschaft "Frühe Neuzeit", September 22-24, Bamberg
54th Annual Conference of the Association for Jewish Studies, December 18-20, Boston
Past Events and Videos
- +49 (0)30 26005-268
- +49 (0)30 26005-391
- +49 (0)89 76902-387
- +49 (0)89 76902-386
Stay up-to-date with our De Gruyter Conversations!
De Gruyter Conversations is a digital magazine providing smart and thought-provoking insights into current topics and debates.
- Luxembourg Centre for Contemporary and Digital History (C²DH)
- International Federation for Public History (IFPH)
- Liberas (previously known as Liberas/Liberaal Archief)
- Arolsen Archives – International Center on Nazi Persecutio
- IGK Work and Human Life Cycle in Global History
- Yad Vashem - The World Holocaust Remembrance Center
- SFB 1199 - Processes of Spatialization under the Global Condition
- Vidal Sassoon International Center for the Study of Antisemitism
Learn more about our services
For Book Authors
Are you interested in publishing your next book with us? Find out who we are, which areas we publish and acquire new books in and which one of our renowned book series could be the right match for your project.
Publish your book
Interested in publishing your book with De Gruyter? Here is all the information you need, sorted according to the phases in the publication process.