De Gruyter Mouton is one of the world’s leading publishers in the field of linguistics and communication science.
The De Gruyter Mouton program comprises the best scholarly works and cutting-edge research in all areas of linguistics and is respected for its high quality and comprehensiveness.
Our English-language portfolio ranges from well-established book series and journals to authoritative reference works, such as handbooks, atlases and databases.
Please browse the comprehensive list of the Mouton book series here.
Conferences and Events
We want to know! That’s why we attend conferences in all fields worldwide.
On our conference overview, you will find all the places you can currently meet us, including a brand new virtual booth. This not only gives you the advantage of ordering books with conference discounts from the comfort of your home, but also comes with interesting digital events, such as author interviews and meetings with De Gruyter editors.
Conferences and events
- 20th Anniversary AILA World Congress Lyon Edition, July 17–21, Lyon
- 16th International Cognitive Linguistics Conference, August 7–11, Düsseldorf
- 56th Annual Meeting of the Societas Linguistica Europaea, August 29 – September 1, Athens
Past Events and Videos
- +49 (0)30 26005-301
- +49 (0)30 26005-185
- +49 (0)30 26005-408
- +49-(0)30 26005-262
Stay up-to-date with our De Gruyter Conversations!
De Gruyter Conversations is a digital magazine providing smart and thought-provoking insights into current topics and debates.
- The Australian National University
- The National Institute for Japanese Language and Linguistics
- Societas Linguistica Europaea
- The International Cognitive Linguistics Association
- The Association for Linguistic Typology
- Ishara Press
Learn more about our services
For Book Authors
Are you interested in publishing your next book with us? Find out who we are, which areas we publish and acquire new books in and which one of our renowned book series could be the right match for your project.
Publish your book
Whether your book project is just an idea or you are ready to submit a manuscript, here is all the information you need to guide you through our publication process.