In this volume, Wilhelm Kohl turns his attention to the ladies’ secular abbey west of Münster. After covering the standard Germania Sacra aspects – archive, library, and memorials – Kohl focuses on the abbey’s origins, its foundation as an early medieval cloister, as well as, its founding patrons. What follows is an exposition on the transformation of the cloister into a Kanonissenstift (canoness residence), leading to a history of the almost 1000 year old home up to its secularisation. Constitution, religious life, and above all, detailed lists of important names are further notable characteristics of this volume. With this, Wilhelm Kohl’s volume not only is a fitting addition to the Germania Sacra volumes covering Saxonian Homes (GS NF 7: Gandersheim, GS NF 10: Freckenhorst, GS NF 21: Herzebrock, and GS NF 23: Liesborn), but also deepens the history of the Munster Diocese (thus far GS NF 3, 5, 10, 17, 23, 33, 37).