- Over 13 million word forms accessible electronically through the database
- Includes access to all editions of Latin texts published in the Bibliotheca Teubneriana, enhanced with De Gruyter’s signature database features
- Annual updates to our online edition ensure that the newest printed texts are available for access
- BTL and TLL are also available as a set
- Non-restrictive DRM – allows for an unlimited number of simultaneous users campus / institution-wide
Aims and Scope
The BTL Online database provides electronic access to all editions of Latin texts published in the Bibliotheca Teubneriana, ranging from antiquity and late antiquity to medieval and neo-Latin texts. A total of approximately 13 million word forms are thus accessible electronically.
The user interface allows various and differentiated searches. Classical scholars and ancient historians are provided with a valuable tool for both research and the preparation of teaching at school and university level.
Each year, the database is extended by the texts of the newly printed Latin editions of the Bibliotheca Teubneriana.
For help and more information on our databases, please click here.
- Type of Publication: