One-time purchase of base content (RRP), subsequently annual update fee for new content
- Online Version (Purchase Option)
- Tailored compilation on enzymology from all relevant disciplines including biology, medicine, chemistry, physics, mathematics, and engineering
- Time-saving access via elaborate subject tree and extensive linking between documents
- Quarterly updates
Aims and Scope
Enzymes Online covers a wide spectrum of topics relating to the function, analysis, and application of enzymes. The content is selected from the De Gruyter journal and book portfolio in the areas of biology, medicine, chemistry, mathematics, physics, and engineering. More than 1,300 articles (an equivalent of more than 16,000 print pages) and quarterly updates with relevant new articles (about 80 Articles/900 print pages) supply state-of-the-art research results. With a robust search engine and logical content structure, users can access relevant information quickly.
Specially-tailored compilation on enzymes from all relevant disciplines including biology, medicine, chemistry, mathematics, physics, and engineering
Time-saving access via elaborate classification of articles in categories:
- Enzyme Characterization
- Enzyme Classification (EC-Class)
- Laboratory & Handling Methods
Also-of-interest links to relevant content.
- Type of Publication:
- (Applied) research institutions, R&D oriented industry, Universities of applied sciences (polytechnics)