- 1,300 articles electronically searchable
- User can search by various criteria: lemma, keyword, person, literature, or article author
- Articles are thematically linked with each other.
- Digital object identifiers (DOI) for each article ensure citability.
- Multilingual lemma search
- User Guide available
- Non-restrictive DRM – allows for an unlimited number of simultaneous users campus / institution-wide
Aims and Scope
The Historisches Wörterbuch der Rhetorik [Historical Dictionary of Rhetoric] is the only comprehensive academic reference work in the field. For specialists and practitioners, the online database provides all current knowledge about Rhetoric in an electronically searchable form for the first time. Various search criteria (lemma, keyword, person, literature, etc.) allow targeted research and make the 1,300 articles easily accessible, also for scholars in related disciplines. The articles are thematically linked to each other so as to provide the reader with comprehensive information.
For help and more information on our databases, please click here.
- Type of Publication: