Internationale Bibliographie der Rezensionen geistes- und sozialwissenschaftlicher Literatur
[International Bibliography of Book Reviews of Schorlarly Literature in the Humanities and Social Sciences]
- Online Version (Rental Option)
- Interdisciplinary and international bibliography
- Retrospective coverage as far back as 1983
- 7,000 journals in the humanities and social sciences are indexed currently
- Weekly updates: 60,000 new entries every year
- Non-restrictive DRM – allows for an unlimited number of simultaneous users campus / institution-wide
Aims and Scope
Reviews are an important aspect of scholarly discussion. They are essential for readers advisory and collection development.
The IBR, published again since 1971 as an interdisciplinary, international bibliography of reviews, it is a unique source of bibliographical information. The database contains more than 1.70 million review citations of literature dealing primarily with the humanities and social sciences.
60,000 new reviews from actually 7,000 indexed academic journals are added every year.
- DE GRUYTER SAUR
- Type of Publication: