- Interdisciplinary and international bibliography
- Access to bibligraphic citations over more than 30 years
- 1,000 Festschriften in the humanities and social sciences are indexed every year
- Subject heading and reference in English and German
- Article search is language comprehensive
- Annual updates with 20,000 new articles
- Non-restrictive DRM – allows for an unlimited number of simultaneous users campus / institution-wide
Aims and Scope
Particularly in the humanities and social sciences, festschriften are a popular forum for discussion. The IJBF provides quick and easy general access to these important resources for scholars and students. The festschriften are located in state and regional libraries and their bibliographic details are recorded.
1,000 Festschriften from 20 countries, with 20,000 articles, are added each year. 12,000 articles are analyzed for subject content. You will have instant access to a multiplicity of topics irrespective of the original language of an indexed article.
The IJBF is the only regularly published, truly international, festschrift bibliography. Since 1983, more than 760,000 articles from more than 34,000 festschriften, published between 1977 and 2015, have been catalogued.
- DE GRUYTER SAUR
- Type of Publication: