Free Trial Access Available!
Are you an institutional customer? Sign up for a free IP trial for our databases. Just write an email to email@example.com including the following information: name of the institution, contact person, country, IP address, database(s).
Are you an individual customer? Test the database yourself and activate your 30 days of free online trial.
Your access token: Nano-database
Discover how to get access: degruyter.com/accesstoken
- The one-stop-shop for research results and applications in nano science and technology.
- Quick access due to categorisation of articles into a multi-dimensional search grid.
- Current results will be included by annual updates.
- Non-restrictive DRM – allows for an unlimited number of simultaneous users per campus or institution.
Aims and Scope
nano Online offers a comprehensive coverage of the subject area nano science and technology. This database allows for easy access to research results from all disciplines active in this area – including physics, chemistry and materials science as well as engineering and medicine. Due to a carefully chosen classification system and massive linking between entries, the user can find relevant and related information quickly.
The database includes more than 1,200 entries (an equivalent of more than 17,000 print pages) and annual updates of 200 entries (about 2,000 print pages) will supply state-of-the-art research results.
- Specially-tailored compilation on nano technology from all relevant disciplines including materials science, chemistry, physics, and medicine.
- Time-saving access via elaborate classification of articles in categories
- Impact on society
- Supreme search functionalities.
- Also-of-interest links to relevant content.
- Type of Publication:
- Nano technology, Metamaterials, Nanophotonics, Nanospectroscopy, 2d Materials, Graphene, Quantum Dots, Quantum Wires, Nanoparticles.
- for universities, research institutes and companies. Especially of interest for the application oriented market (industry, research institutes, polytechnics) in the field of nano technology.