Romanische Bibliographie Online Datenbank
[Romance Studies Bibliography Online Database]
One-time purchase of base content, subsequently annual update fee for new content.
- Online Version (Purchase Option)
- The only comprehensive specialist bibliography of Romance Studies with approximately 500,000 online entries going back to the first issue
- Monthly updates: 10,000 new entries per year
- State-of-the-art classification
- Multilingual user interface
- Non-restrictive DRM – allows for an unlimited number of simultaneous users campus / institution-wide
Aims and Scope
The online version of Romance Studies Bibliography, the only comprehensive specialist bibliography for this discipline, provides electronic access to the approximately 500,000 entries of the volumes 1965–2017, categorized according to the tried-and-tested structure tree (system key). Approximately 10,000 new entries will be added on a continuous basis every year.
The database features a category-specific and detailed search with differentiated and convenient access to the authors, editors, article and review writers, titles, publication years, keywords, and system keys.
For help and more information on our databases, please click here.
- Type of Publication:
Institutes, Libraries, Academics (Romance Studies Scholars, Linguists, Literary Scholars)