Staub HGB Online
[The Staub Commentary on the German Commercial Code Online]
Ed. by Canaris, Claus-Wilhelm / Habersack, Mathias / Schäfer, Carsten
One-time purchase of base content (RRP), subsequently annual update fee for new content
- Online Version (Purchase Option)
- The most comprehensive commentary available on the German Commercial Code (HGB)
- Explains all aspects of commercial law (with the exception of maritime law), including accounting law, bank contract law, the CMR convention, and transportation law
- For academia and practice
- Advanced search features ease access to the entire work
- The commentary contains links to cited decisions and norms
- Updated several times each year
- Non-restrictive DRM – allows for an unlimited number of simultaneous users campus / institution-wide
Aims and Scope
The most complete and comprehensive commentary on the German Commercial Code available, this online resource also addresses numerous related areas of law. Its strong reputation is based on a combination of academically rigorous and practice-oriented commentary, written by renowned authors and contributors from both active legal practice and academia.
The work comprises 15 volumes, organized according to the books of the German Commercial Code. In addition to coverage of all areas of commercial law (with the exception of maritime law), the Staub Commentary includes a detailed presentation of accounting law, bank contract law, the CMR convention, and transportation law.
The online version provides readers with all volumes of the current edition published so far, and contains links to cited decisions and norms. Advanced search features (via full text, keywords, headings and decisions) ease access to the entire work. Moreover, several updates per year keep the commentary cutting-edge – even between the editions.
- Type of Publication: