1. M. Tracz et al., Identification and Predicting of the Scope of Environmental Effects of Vehicle Traffic on the Road Passing Through Small Communities - Research Report No R10 008 02, Ministry of Science and University Education, Chair of Highway and Traffic Engineering, Cracow University of Technology, 2009 (not published).
2. HBS 2001, Handbuch ür die Bemessung von Straßenverkehrsanlagen. Forschungsgesellschaft für Straßen- und Verkehrswesen e.V, Köln 2001.
3. HCM 2010, Highway Capacity Manual 2010, Transportation Research Board, National Research Council Washington, D.C. 2010.
4. W.L. Eisele, W.E. Frawley, Estimating the Impacts of Access Management with Micro-Simulation, 6th National Conference on Access Management, Kansas City, 2004.
5. K.F.M. Aronsson, K.L. Bang, Factors Influencing Speed Profiles on Urban Streets, 3rd International Symposium on Highway Geometric Design, TRB, Chicago 2005.
6. K.F.M. Aronsson, K.L. Bang, Influence on Vehicle Speed Profiles of Interactions with other Road Users, Association for European Transport and contributors, 2006.
7. M.D. Pawlovich, W. Li, A. Carriquiry, T. Welch, Iowa’s Experience with 2-Lane to 3-Lane Conversions, 3rd Urban Street Symposium, Seattle, Washington, 2007.
8. F. Galante et al.,Traffic Calming Along Rural Highways Crossing Small Urban Communities: Driving Simulator Experiment, Accident Analysis & Prevention, 42, 1585-1594, 2010. [PubMed]
9. F. Bella, Driving Simulator for Speed Research on Two-Lane Rural Roads, Accident Analysis & Prevention, 40, 2008. [PubMed]
10. S. Gaca, M. Kieć, Models of Traffic Flows With Speed Limits, Archives of Transport, PAN, 17, 15-34, Warsaw 2005.
11. K. Knapp, K. Giese, T. Welch, Comparison of Simulated Average Arterial Travel Speeds Along Four-Lane Undivided and Three-Lane Roadways with Similar Traffic Flow and Access Density Characteristics, 81st Annual Meeting TRB, 2002.
12. A. Al-Kaisy, S. Karjala, Indicators of Performance on Two-Lane Rural Highways - Empirical Investigation, Washington, D.C., 2008.
13. VISSIM 5.10 User Manual, PTV AG, Germany 2008.
14. K. Herda, K. Skraba, The impact of traffic flow through built up areas on traffic performance. MSc thesis, Politechnika Krakowska, 2011 (in Polish).
16. S. Gaca, M. Tracz, Recent Developments in Highway Geometric Design in the Reconstruction of the Polish Road Network - Country Report. 4th International Symposium on Highway Geometric Design. Valencia, 2010.
About the article
Published Online: 2012-09-17
Published in Print: 2012-09-01
© Polish Academy of Sciences. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 3.0 License. (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0)