1. T.H. Wee, A.K. Suryavanshi, S.S. Tin, Influence of Aggregate Fraction in the Mix on the Reliability of the Rapid Chloride Permeability Test, Cement & Concrete Composites, 21, 1, 59-72, 1999.
2. J.Y. Shih, T.P. Chang, T.C. Hsiao, Effect of nanosilica on characterization of Portland cement composite, Cement Concrete Research, 36, 697-706, 2006.
3. B.W. Jo, C.H. Kim, G. Tae, J.B. Park, Characteristics of cement mortar with Nano-SiO2 particles, Construction and Building Materials, 21, 6, 1351-1355, 2007.
4. K.L. Lin, W.C. Chang, D.F. Lin, H.L. Luo, M.C. Tsai, Effects of Nano-SiO2 and different ash particle sizes on sludge ash-cement mortar, Journal of Environmental Management, 88, 4, 708-714, 2008. [Web of Science]
5. A. Sadrmomtazi, Fasihi, F. Balalaei, A.K. Haghi, Investigation of mechanical and physical properties of mortars containing silica fume and Nano-SiO2, The third International Conference on Concrete & Development, 1153-1161, 2009.
6. L. Senff, J.A. Labrincha, V.M. Ferreira, D. Hotza, W.L. Repette, Effect of nano-silica on rheology and fresh properties of cement pastes and mortars, Construction and Building Materials, 23, 7, 2487-2491, 2009.
7. A.N. Givi, S.A. Rashid, F.N.A. Aziz, M.A.M. Salleh, Experimental investigation of the size effects of SiO2 nano-particles on the mechanical properties of binary blended, concrete Composites Part B: Engineering, 41, 8, 673-677, 2010.
8. A. Wang, C. Zhang, N. Zhang, Study of the influence of the particle size distribution on the properties of cement, Cement and Concrete Research, 29, 11, 685-695, 1997.
9. P. Domone, C.H. Wen, Testing of binders for high performance concrete, Cement and Concrete Research, 27, 8, 1141-1147, 1997.
About the article
Published Online: 2012-12-28
Published in Print: 2012-12-01
© Polish Academy of Sciences. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 3.0 License. (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0)