1. D.M. Burmister, General theory of stress and displacements in layered soil systems, Appl. Physics 1945.
2. Regulation of the Minister of Transport and Maritime Economy of 2 March 1999 on the technicalconditions to be met by public roads and their location [In Polish] (Dz. U. of 14 Mai 1999).
3. S. Firlej, Mechanics of road pavement, Petit s.c., Lublin 2007.
4. BISAR 3.0, Shell Bitumen, 1998. Shell International Oil Products BV.
5. P.C. Hopman, The Visco-Elastic Multilayer Program VEROAD, Heron, 41, 1, 1996.
6. K. Su, L. Sun, Y. Hachiya, R. Maekawa, Analysis of shear stress in asphalt pavements under actualmeasured tyre-pavement contact pressure, 6th ICPT, Sapporo, Japan, 2008.
7. M. Kim, Three-dimensional finite element analysis of flexible pavements considering nonlinear pavementfoundation behavior, PhD diss., University of Illinois, Urbana 2007.
8. ABAQUS/Standard User’s Manual. Hibbitt, Karlsson & Sorensen, Inc., version 6.6, USA, 2006.
9. M. Nagórska, The use of FEM for finding static stresses and deformations of road pavements withABAQUS program [in Polish]. BScEng dissertation. Faculty of Civil Engineering, Warsaw University of Technology, Warsaw 2010.
10. I. Wójcik, Constructing and verifying a finite element model of pavement [in Polish]. MScEng dissertation. Faculty of Civil Engineering, Warsaw University of Technology, Warsaw 2011.
11. R. Nagórski, M. Nagórska, Verifying a finite element model of road pavement in a static deformationstate [in Polish]. Report no. 504 G 1081 2620 (21), Warsaw University of Technology, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Institute of Roads and Bridges, Warsaw 2011.
12. M. Nagórska, Influence of boundary conditions on static deformation, effort and durability of flexiblepavements. Using FEM and ABAQUS program [in Polish]. MScEng dissertation. Faculty of Civil Engineering, Warsaw University of Technology, Warsaw 2012.
13. Y.R. Kim, Modeling of Asphalt Concrete, ASCE Press - McGrow-Hill, New York 2009.
14. L. Kwaśniewski, On Practical Problems with Verification and Validation of Computational Models. Archives of Civil Engineering, 55, 3, 323-346, (2009).
15. R. Buczkowski, W. Torbacki, Finite Element Analysis of Plate on Layered Tensionless Foundation, Archives of Civil Engineering, 56, 3, 255-274, (2010).
16. M. Dacko, R. Brodzik, Selection of Parameters of Dowelling Connections in Concrete Airport Pavement, Archives of Civil Engineering, 58, 1, 115-130, (2012).
17. N.I. Biezuchow, Theory of elasticity and plasticity, PWN, Warsaw 1957.
18. R. Nagórski, P. Wiśniakowski, M. Nagórska, One dimensional deformation of an elastic layer. Static case. XX Polish-Russian-Slovak Seminar „Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering”, Warszawa- Wrocław 2011, Proceedings, pp. 278-285, ˇ Zilina 2011.
About the article
Published Online: 2012-12-28
Published in Print: 2012-12-01
© Polish Academy of Sciences. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 3.0 License. (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0)