1. K. I. HARIKRISHNAN, K. RAMAMURTHY, Influence of Pelletization Process on the Properties of Fly Ash Aggregates, Waste Manag, 26, 846-852, 2006.
2. J. M. J. M. BIJEN, The manufacturing processes of artificial lightweight aggregates from fly ash, Int. J. Cement Composites Lightweight concrete, 8, 3, 191-9, 1986.
5. K. RAMAMURTHY, K. I. HARIKRISHNAN, Influence of binders on properties of sintered fly ash aggregate, Cement Concrete Composites, 28, 33-38, 2006.
6. WANG LIJIU, ZHANG SHUZHONG, ZHAO GUOFAN, Investigation of the Mix Ratio Design of Lightweight Aggregate Concrete, Cement Concrete Res., 35, 931-935, 2005.
7. BEKIR ILKER TOPCU, TAYFUN UYGUNOGLU, Properties of Autoclaved Lightweight Aggregate Concrete, Build. Environ, 42, 4108-4116, 2007. [Web of Science]
8. C. L. VERMA, S. K. HANDA, S. K. JAIN, R. K. YADAW, Techno-commercial perspective study for sintered fl y ash light-weight aggregates in India, Constr. Build. Mater, 12, 341-346, 1998.
9. S. GEETHA, K. RAMAMURTHY, Properties of Sintered Low Calcium Bottom Ash Aggregate with Clay Binders, Constr. Build. Mater, 25, 2002-2013, 2011.
10. NIYAZI UGUR KOCKAL, TURAN OZTURAN, Effects of lightweight fl y ash aggregate properties on the behavior of lightweight concretes, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 179, 954-965, 2010.
About the article
Published Online: 2014-03-12
Published in Print: 2014-03-01
© Polish Academy of Sciences. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 3.0 License. (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0)