Archives of Civil Engineering
The Journal of Polish Academy of Sciences
4 Issues per year
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR): 0.251
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP): 0.521
ARCHIVES OF CIVIL ENGINEERING publish original papers of the theoretical, experimental, numerical and practical nature in the fields of structural mechanics, soil mechanics and foundations engineering, concrete, metal, timber and composite polymer structures, hydrotechnical structures, roads, railways and bridges, building services, building physics, management in construction, production of construction materials, construction of civil engineering structures, education of civil engineers.
Similarity Check Plagiarism Screening System
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of Similarity Check System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
Detailed description of the Similarity Check System can be found at:
- DE GRUYTER OPEN
- Type of Publication:
Submission of Manuscripts
Instructions for Authors
Please submit two copies of manuscripts (DOC and PDF file) to Archives of Civil Engineering via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission of a paper to Archives of Civil Engineering implies that the material is an original and unpublished work, not under consideration for publication elsewhere. If permission for publication of any material is required, it should be obtained from appropriate sources by the author. The corresponding author is responsible for the other authors' approval of the paper publication.
Open Access License
Authors have to sign an Open Access License that is available on the webpage to download. We encourage the authors to send the signed license along with the manuscript. Please note, that no article will be published unless the Open Access License is signed.
1. Editor decides whether the paper fulfil all requirements i.e. formal and scientific.
2. Editor nominates two reviewers, who shall forward reviews of the accepted publication.
3. The names of reviewers are hidden from the author - Single Blind Review.
4. The paper will be published in ACE provided that the reviews are positive.
5. If reviewers have some comments authors have to correct the paper.
Paper formatting is the responsibility of the authors. Guidelines for Authors and layout are available on the webpage.
Apart from research papers, other articles such as review papers, brief notes, discussions and reports may be published in the journal. Monographic papers and state-of-the-art papers are accepted after prior approval of the Editor. Reports on important conferences held in Poland may also be published.
Abstracting & Indexing
Archives of Civil Engineering is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- Clarivate Analytics (formerly Thomson Reuters) - Emerging Sources Citation Index
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Elsevier - Compendex
- Elsevier - Engineering Village
- Elsevier - Reaxys
- Elsevier - SCOPUS
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Polymer Library
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- ProQuest (relevant databases)
- SCImago (SJR)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- TEMA Technik und Management
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Robert R. Gajewski
Scientific Advisory Committee
Luc Courard (Belgique)
Radosław Michałowski (USA)
Christoph Motzko (Germany)
Piotr Noakowski (Germany)
Andrzej S. Nowak (USA)
Daniele Peila (Italy)
Eugenio Pellicer (Spain)
Jonas T. Snaebjornsson (Iceland)
Leonas Ustinovicius (Lithuania)
Alphose Zingoni (South Africa)
Editorial Office Address
Warsaw University of Technology
Faculty of Civil Engineering
Al. Armii Ludowej 16, 00-637 Warsaw, Poland
Room 618, tel.: (22) 234 62 84
DE GRUYTER OPEN
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland