Show Summary Details
Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium
Ed. by Avi-Yonah, Reuven S. / Biondi, Yuri / Sunder, Shyam
3 Issues per year
See all formats and pricing
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
More options …
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- The Legal Structure of the Firm by Robé, Jean-Philippe
- The International Politics of IFRS Harmonization by Ramanna, Karthik
- The Global Financial Crisis in Historical Perspective: An Economic Analysis Combining Minsky, Hayek, Fisher, Keynes and the Regulation Approach by Boyer, Robert
- Firm, Property and Governance: From Berle and Means to the Agency Theory, and Beyond by Weinstein, Olivier
- New Thinking on "Shareholder Primacy" by Stout, Lynn A.
- Deconstructing the Mythology of Shareholder Value: A Comment on Lynn Stout’s “The Shareholder Value Myth” by Clarke, Thomas
- The Pure Logic of Accounting: A Critique of the Fair Value Revolution by Biondi, Yuri
- The Use of Accrual Accounting in New Zealand’s Central Government: Second Thoughts by Newberry, Susan
- Do National Accounting Traditions fit in a Globalized World? A Review of “A Global History of Accounting, Financial Reporting and Public Policy” Edited by Gary Previts, Peter Walton and Peter Wolnizer by Fuelbier, Rolf Uwe
- The Case for Economic and Accounting Dualism: Towards Reconciling the Japanese Accounting System with the Global Trend of Fair Value Accounting by Tsunogaya, Noriyuki/ Okada, Hiromasa and Patel, Chris
- Hyman Minsky’s Financial Instability Hypothesis and the Accounting Structure of Economy by Biondi, Yuri
- Being Done With Milton Friedman by Robé, Jean-Philippe
- Why Banks Do What They Do. How the Monetary System Affects Banking Activity by Fantacci, Luca
- A Perspective on the Proposal for European Public Sector Accounting Standards, in the Context of Accruals in UK Government Accounting by Jones, Rowan and Caruana, Josette
- Governmental Financial Accounting and European Harmonisation: Case Study of Finland by Oulasvirta, Lasse Olavi
- Accounting Rules for the European Communities: A Theoretical Analysis by Biondi, Yuri and Soverchia, Michela
- Evaluating Accounting Standards: A Comment on Ramanna’s ‘The International Politics of IFRS Harmonization’ by Madsen, Paul E.
- What Do Shareholders Do? Accounting, Ownership and the Theory of the Firm: Implications for Corporate Governance and Reporting by Biondi, Yuri
- Harmonising European Public Sector Accounting Standards (EPSAS): Issues and Perspectives for Europe’s Economy and Society by Biondi, Yuri
- Myths about Shareholder Value by Stevelman, Faith
Select Volume and Issue
Volume 7 (2017)
Volume 6 (2016)
Volume 5 (2015)
Volume 4 (2014)
Volume 3 (2013)
Volume 5, Issue 2 (Jul 2015)
Extraterritorial Discovery in Aid of Execution and State Immunity: Case Comment on Republic of Argentina v. NML Capital, Ltd., 573 U.S. ___ (2014)
Published Online: 11/08/2014
- Free Access
The In Pari Delicto Defense for Auditors in Professional Negligence Cases: Imputation of Managers’ Unlawful Acts to the Client Firm
Blythe, Stephen E.
Published Online: 05/03/2014
- Free Access
Isabelle Huault and Christelle Richard: Regulation Writ Large: A Comment on Huault and Richard’ “The Discreet Regulator”
Carruthers, Bruce G.
Published Online: 04/18/2014
- Free Access
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?