Jointly with the American Energy Society
Editor-in-Chief: Vettel, Eric
Managing Editor: Hood, Matthew A.
1 Issue per year
Energy Today Provides You With:
- An extensive reach to the entire energy community
- Articles written by influential authors in their respective fields
- An interdisciplinary approach to energy
- Continuous updates that keep you current with energy news
- Non-biased articles on energy and policies
Aims and Scope
Energy Today (www.energytoday.net) is the official e-magazine of the American Energy Society, continuously updated with the most current energy related news.
Published in collaboration with De Gruyter, Energy Today is dedicated to the pursuit of abundant, affordable, and safe energy.
Energy Today is an independent online trade magazine that appeals to the entire energy sector. It is the foremost interdisciplinary publication of bold ideas related to solving the world’s energy needs.
Energy Today contains a broad range of compelling topics including the experimental and theoretical aspects of energy and power, the addressing of practical concerns and technological advancements, and provides, in a non-biased manner, valuable insights and analyses related to energy and the environment.
Welcome to Energy Today!
Accessing Energy Today
Accessing the complete portfolio of Energy Today content is simple:
- Go to the Energy Today website at www.energytoday.net
- Login using your American Energy Society membership information
- If you are not a member of the American Energy Society, sign up at https://www.energysociety.org/public/registrations/new (which is currently free to anyone)
Advisory Board of Energy Today
Energy Today is delighted to announce the appointment of our Advisory Board Members.
Captain James Goudreau: Novartis - Center for Climate and Security: Boston, USA
Shannon Yee: Georgia Institute of Technology: Atlanta, USA
David Danielson: Stanford University: Stanford, USA
Nancy Pfund: Farmers Business Network: San Francisco, USA
Charlie Szoradi: Independence LED: Philadelphia, USA
Donald Hoffman: EXCEL Services Corporation: Washington D.C., USA
Michael Brownell: Dayaway Careers LLC: Chicago, USA
Lisa Ann Pinkerton: Technica Communications: San Fracisco, USA
Gregory Miller: Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati: San Francisco, USA
Heather Richman: Energy Excelerator: San Francisco, USA
- Type of Publication:
- Members of the entire energy sector including: students, scientists, politicians, engineers, business leaders, and journalists
Submission of Manuscripts
Instructions for Authors
- You can easily submit articles by sending them to Matthew.Hood@degruyter.com with the subject line "Re: Energy Today submission" followed by the article title
- Before submitting your article please have a look at our Instructions for Authors
Articles are between 2000 and 10000 characters in length depending on type and include:
- Feature articles
- Letters to the Editor
- White Papers
- Rapid Communications
- Scientific briefs
- Professional insights
- Articles must be written in clear and concise English
- Before submitting your article please have a look at our Publication Ethics Statement
We look forward to receiving your article!
Energy Today was founded in 2017 as the official e-magazine of the American Energy Society, which was launched in its current form in August 2011.
The Society boasts more than 130,000 Members consisting of academics and professional researchers in national laboratories, policy-makers, investors, industrial affiliates, sponsors, patent and license services, and so on. It is the American Energy Society’s mission to help the expansive professional community stay connected across the entire energy diaspora.
Abstracting & Indexing
Energy Today is covered by the following services:
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- QOAM (Quality Open Access Market)
Dr. Eric Vettel, USA
Dr. Matthew A. Hood
Walter de Gruyter, GmbH
Genthiner Strasse 13
10785 Berlin Germany