Analysis and Geometry in Metric Spaces
Ed. by Ritoré, Manuel
1 Issue per year
CiteScore 2017: 0.65
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2017: 1.063
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2017: 0.833
Mathematical Citation Quotient (MCQ) 2017: 0.86
Analysis and Geometry in Metric Spaces is an open access electronic journal that publishes cutting-edge research on analytical and geometrical problems in metric spaces and applications. We strive to present a forum where all aspects of these problems can be discussed.
Aims and Scope
AGMS is devoted to the publication of results on these and related topics:
- Geometric inequalities in metric spaces,
- Geometric measure theory and variational problems in metric spaces,
- Analytic and geometric problems in metric measure spaces, probability spaces, and manifolds with density,
- Analytic and geometric problems in sub-riemannian manifolds, Carnot groups, and pseudo-hermitian manifolds.
- Geometric control theory,
- Curvature in metric and length spaces,
- Geometric group theory,
- Harmonic Analysis. Potential theory,
- Mass transportation problems,
- Quasiconformal and quasiregular mappings. Quasiconformal geometry,
- PDEs associated to analytic and geometric problems in metric spaces.
Why subscribe and read
Analysis and Geometry in Metric Spaces publishes research on analytical and geometrical problems in metric spaces and its mathematical applications. It features articles making connections among relevant topics in this field.
- Analysis and Geometry in Metric Spaces aims to present high-impact, relevant research on topics in analytical and geometrical problems in metric spaces.
- It is the first journal dedicated to this topic.
- Accepted papers are published quickly, including timely anonymous peer review.
- Secure archiving by De Gruyter and the independent archiving service Portico.
The publication in AGMS is subjected to Article Processing Charges. The journal maintains a very flexible discount and waiver policy and authors with limited or no access to funding are strongly encouraged to apply for a discount or a waiver. For more information please view: Article Processing Charges or contact the Editorial Office.
All papers submitted between January 1, 2019 and June 30, 2019 will be processed for FREE - no publication fees will apply.
- Type of Publication:
researchers in the field of geometry
Submission of Manuscripts
Instructions for Authors
An article accepted for publication in Analysis and Geometry in Metric Spaces is subject to an Article Processing Charge (APC). We currently offer 25% discount on our standard APC for all the authors - APC amounts to €750. We also maintain a very flexible discount and waiver policy and authors with limited or no access to funding are strongly encouraged to apply for a discount or a waiver. Please feel free to contact us before or immediately after submission at email@example.com to discuss available options.
There are no submission charges – Article Processing Charges apply after the acceptance of a manuscript.
For more information on the funding policy please visit https://www.degruyter.com/page/1095.
For librarians and authors interested in our Institutional Membership program we recommend visiting https://www.degruyter.com/dg/page/institutional-memberships..
Manuscripts should be submitted to the journal via online submission system Editorial Manager available for this journal at http://www.editorialmanager.com/agms/. In case of problems, please contact the Editorial Office of this journal. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manuscript submitted to this journal should:
- contain original work - not published elsewhere in any medium (in the whole or in part) by the authors or anyone else and not under consideration for publication in any other medium;
- focus on the aims and scope of the journal;
- be clearly and correctly written - should contain all essential features of a scientific publication that is easy to understand for the target audience;
- written in English - attention to detail of the language will avoid severe misunderstandings which might lead to rejection of the paper;
- be delivered in electronic format.
The journal publishes:
- Research Articles
- Communications and Rapid Communications
- Reviews and Mini-Reviews
- Letters to the Editor and Amendments
The journal uses a closed single-blind peer review system (the names of the reviewers are hidden from the authors). Submitted manuscripts are reviewed by two or more experts. Reviewers are asked to recommend whether a manuscript should be accepted, revised or rejected. Although the journal uses the plagiarism detection system CrossCheck, reviewers should alert the editors if they suspect any issues relating to author misconduct such as plagiarism.
Reviewers are asked to provide detailed, constructive comments that will help both the editors make a decision on the publication and the author(s) to improve their manuscript. They should point out whether the work has serious flaws that preclude its publication, or whether additional experiments should be carried out or additional data should be collected to support the conclusions drawn.
Our contributors are asked to make sure their submissions comply with rules governing the formatting. Although the journal can provide limited technical support, it is ultimately the responsibility of the author to deliver a properly formatted electronic version of the article.
We accept submission of text, tables and figures as separate files or as a composite file. For your initial submission, we recommend you upload your entire manuscript, including tables and figures, as a single PDF file. If you are invited to submit a revised manuscript, please provide us with individual files: an editable text and publication-quality figures.
- Text files can be submitted in the following formats: MS Word - standard DOCUMENT (.DOC) or RICH TEXT FORMAT (.RTF); PDF (not applicable for re-submitted or accepted manuscripts, see below)
- Tables should be submitted as MS Word or PDF (not applicable for re-submitted or accepted manuscripts, see below). Please note that a straight Excel file is not an acceptable format
- Graphics files can be submitted in any of the following graphic formats: EPS; BMP; JPG; TIFF; GIF or PDF. Please note that Powerpoint files are not accepted
Any articles that have been prepared in LaTeX will be accepted for review, but only in PDF format. Post acceptance, text files of the revised manuscript and tables are required for use in the production. Authors are encouraged to use De Gruyter Open LaTeX template file.
Authors should clearly indicate location of tables and figures in the text if these elements are given separately or at the end of the manuscript. If this information is not provided to the editorial office, we will assume that they should be left at the end of the text.
Manuscripts that have been previously rejected, or withdrawn after being returned for modification, may be resubmitted if the major criticisms have been addressed. The cover letter must state that the manuscript is a resubmission, and the former manuscript number should be provided.
To ensure fair and objective decision-making, authors must declare any associations that pose a conflict of interest in connection with evaluated manuscripts (see Editorial Policy for details). Authors may suggest up to two referees not to use and in such cases additional justification should be provided in the cover letter. Authors are encouraged to recommend up to five reviewers who are not members of their institution(s) and have never been associated with them or their laboratory(ies); please provide contact information for suggested reviewers. The Editors reserve the right to select expert reviewers at their discretion. For further instructions, please carefully follow the guidelines described in Instructions for Authors .
Open Access License
Authors have to sign an Open Access License that is available on the webpage. We encourage the authors to send the signed license along with the manuscript. Please note, that no article will be published unless the Open Access License is signed.
Our standard License is CC BY-NC-ND, but the Authors can publish their works under CC-BY License if required by the funder. In such circumstances please inform the Editorial Office.
Abstracting & Indexing
Analysis and Geometry in Metric Spaces is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Mathematical Reviews (MathSciNet)
- Microsoft Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- SCImago (SJR)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- The Polish Digital Mathematical Library (DML-PL)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- Web of Science - Emerging Sources Citation Index
- WorldCat (OCLC)
- Zentralblatt Math (zbMATH)
Manuel Ritoré, University of Granada, Spain
Editorial Advisory Board
Andrei Agrachev, SISSA-ISAS, Italy
Luigi Ambrosio, Scuola Normale Superiore Pisa, Italy
Zoltan Balogh, Universität Bern, Switzerland
Franck Barthe, Université Paul-Sabatier, Toulouse, France
Ugo Boscain, CMAP École Polytechnique, Palaiseau, France
Luca Capogna, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, , USA
Sagun Chanillo, Rutgers University, USA
Giovanna Citti, Università di Bologna, Italy
Bruno Franchi, Università di Bologna, Italy
Nicola Garofalo, Università di Padova, Italy
Piotr Hajlasz, University of Pittsburgh, USA,
Pekka Koskela, University of Jyväskylä, Finland
Urs Lang, ETH Zürich, Switzerland
Andrea Malchiodi, Scuola Normale Superiore Pisa, Italy
Assaf Naor, Princeton University, USA
Gideon Schechtman, Weizmann Institute, Israel,
Francesco Serra Cassano, Università di Trento, Italy
Tatiana Toro, University of Washington, USA
Dachun Yang, Beijing Normal University, PRC
Paul Yang, Princeton University, USA
Enrico Le Donne, University of Jyväskylä, Finland,
Ana María Hurtado Cortegana, University of Granada, Spain,
Matteo Galli, Università di Bologna, Italy
DE GRUYTER Poland
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
T: +48 22 701 50 15