Show Summary Details
More options …
A Journal for Ancient Philosophy and Science
Ed. by Wildberg, Christian / Morison, Benjamin
More options …
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 221.00 / US$ 333.00 / GBP 182.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 49.00 / US$ 74.00 / GBP 40.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 221.00 / US$ 333.00 / GBP 182.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 221.00 / US$ 333.00 / GBP 182.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 272.00 / US$ 413.00 / GBP 223.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 265.00 / US$ 402.00 / GBP 217.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Happiness and Death in Epicurean Ethics by Mitsis , Phillip
- The Stoic Doctrine of Oikeiosis and its Transformation in Christian Platonism by Ramelli, Ilaria
- Cleomedes and the Stoic Concept of the Void by Todd , Robert B.
- Plato's Republic: The Line and the Cave by Karasmanis , Vassilis
- Plato′s Myths as “Likely Accounts”, Worthy of Belief
- A Deflationary Reading of Aristotle's Definitions of Truth and Falsehood at Metaphysics 1011b26–7 by Wheeler, Mark Richard
- Indivisible Lines and the Timaeus by Drummond , John J.
- Problems in the Argument of Plato's Crito by Kahn , Charles H.
- The Goal of Archimedes' Sand Reckoner by Netz , Reviel
- The Theft of the Pears by Mann , William E.
- Front Matter
- The Principle of Non-Contradiction in Early Greek Philosophy by Thom , Paul
- Plato and the Problem of Love: On the Nature of Eros in the Symposium by Schindler , D.C.
- Chion of Heraclea: A Philosophical Novel in Letters by Konstan , David and Mitsis , Phillip
- Soul as Structure in Plato’s Phaedo by Young, Douglas
- Technē and the Problem of Socratic Philosophy in the Gorgias by Levy , David
- Aristotle on Fire Animals (Generation of Animals iii 11, 761b16-24) by Macfarlane, Patrick
Volume 1, Issue 2
Volume 51 (2018)
Volume 50 (2017)
Volume 49 (2016)
Volume 48 (2015)
Volume 47 (2014)
Volume 46 (2013)
Volume 45 (2012)
Volume 44 (2011)
Volume 43 (2010)
Volume 42 (2009)
Volume 41 (2008)
Volume 40 (2007)
Volume 39 (2006)
Volume 38 (2005)
Volume 37 (2004)
Volume 36 (2003)
Volume 35 (2002)
Volume 34 (2001)
Volume 33 (2000)
Volume 32 (1999)
Volume 31 (1998)
Volume 30 (1997)
Volume 29 (1996)
Volume 28 (1995)
Volume 27 (1994)
Volume 26 (1993)
Volume 25 (1992)
Volume 24 (1991)
Volume 23 (1990)
Volume 22 (1989)
Volume 21 (1988)
- An Unfinished Argument in Plato's "Protagoras".
- The Importance of Zeno's Physics for an Understanding of Stoicism during the late Roman Republic.
- De Anima 404b 17-27.
- Lunar Eclipses and Selenites.
- The Death of the Emperor Titus - A Tentative Suggestion.
- An Unresolved Doubt: Phaedo 76 c14-d6.
- Coins and the Presocratics I - Anaxagoras.
- On the Myth of the Metals in the Republic.
- Review: Buffalo Studies, Vol.II,No.2: Science, Philosophy and our Educational Tasks: Papers for a Symposium held at the Annual Meeting of the American Philosophical Association, Western Division, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. April 29, 1964. Edited by John P.Anton and George Kimball Plochmann.