Show Summary Details
A Journal for Ancient Philosophy and Science
Ed. by Wildberg, Christian / Morison, Benjamin
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 221.00 / US$ 333.00 / GBP 182.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 49.00 / US$ 74.00 / GBP 40.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 221.00 / US$ 333.00 / GBP 182.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 221.00 / US$ 333.00 / GBP 182.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 272.00 / US$ 413.00 / GBP 223.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 265.00 / US$ 402.00 / GBP 217.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
More options …
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Happiness and Death in Epicurean Ethics by Mitsis , Phillip
- The Stoic Doctrine of Oikeiosis and its Transformation in Christian Platonism by Ramelli, Ilaria
- Cleomedes and the Stoic Concept of the Void by Todd , Robert B.
- Plato's Republic: The Line and the Cave by Karasmanis , Vassilis
- Plato′s Myths as “Likely Accounts”, Worthy of Belief
- A Deflationary Reading of Aristotle's Definitions of Truth and Falsehood at Metaphysics 1011b26–7 by Wheeler, Mark Richard
- Indivisible Lines and the Timaeus by Drummond , John J.
- The Theft of the Pears by Mann , William E.
- Problems in the Argument of Plato's Crito by Kahn , Charles H.
- The Goal of Archimedes' Sand Reckoner by Netz , Reviel
- Front Matter
- The Principle of Non-Contradiction in Early Greek Philosophy by Thom , Paul
- Chion of Heraclea: A Philosophical Novel in Letters by Konstan , David and Mitsis , Phillip
- Plato and the Problem of Love: On the Nature of Eros in the Symposium by Schindler , D.C.
- Soul as Structure in Plato’s Phaedo by Young, Douglas
- Aristotle on Fire Animals (Generation of Animals iii 11, 761b16-24) by Macfarlane, Patrick
- Technē and the Problem of Socratic Philosophy in the Gorgias by Levy , David
Select Volume and Issue