Show Summary Details
More options …
A Journal for Ancient Philosophy and Science
Ed. by Wildberg, Christian / Morison, Benjamin
More options …
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 225.00 / US$ 340.00 / GBP 186.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 49.00 / US$ 74.00 / GBP 40.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 225.00 / US$ 340.00 / GBP 186.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 225.00 / US$ 340.00 / GBP 186.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 277.00 / US$ 421.00 / GBP 227.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 270.00 / US$ 410.00 / GBP 221.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- The Stoic Doctrine of Oikeiosis and its Transformation in Christian Platonism by Ramelli, Ilaria
- Happiness and Death in Epicurean Ethics by Mitsis , Phillip
- Plato's Republic: The Line and the Cave by Karasmanis , Vassilis
- Cleomedes and the Stoic Concept of the Void by Todd , Robert B.
- Plato′s Myths as “Likely Accounts”, Worthy of Belief
- Front Matter
- A Deflationary Reading of Aristotle's Definitions of Truth and Falsehood at Metaphysics 1011b26–7 by Wheeler, Mark Richard
- Plato and the Problem of Love: On the Nature of Eros in the Symposium by Schindler , D.C.
- Problems in the Argument of Plato's Crito by Kahn , Charles H.
- Indivisible Lines and the Timaeus by Drummond , John J.
- The Goal of Archimedes' Sand Reckoner by Netz , Reviel
- The Principle of Non-Contradiction in Early Greek Philosophy by Thom , Paul
- The Theft of the Pears by Mann , William E.
- Aristotle's Political Naturalism by Miller Jr. , Fred. D.
- Socrates and Obedience to the Law by Smith , Nicholas D.
- Masthead by null
Volume 31, Issue 4
Volume 53 (2020)
Volume 52 (2019)
Volume 51 (2018)
Volume 50 (2017)
Volume 49 (2016)
Volume 48 (2015)
Volume 47 (2014)
Volume 46 (2013)
Volume 45 (2012)
Volume 44 (2011)
Volume 43 (2010)
Volume 42 (2009)
Volume 41 (2008)
Volume 40 (2007)
Volume 39 (2006)
Volume 38 (2005)
Volume 37 (2004)
Volume 36 (2003)
Volume 35 (2002)
Volume 34 (2001)
Volume 33 (2000)
Volume 32 (1999)
Volume 31 (1998)
Volume 30 (1997)
Volume 29 (1996)
Volume 28 (1995)
Volume 27 (1994)
Volume 26 (1993)
Volume 25 (1992)
Volume 24 (1991)
Volume 23 (1990)
Volume 22 (1989)
Volume 21 (1988)
- A New Stoicism
- Sextus Empiricus centre les moralistes
- Plato Agonistes: Philosophy, Politics and the Uses of the Classical Past in Late Modernity
- A propos des Actes du XIIe Symposium Aristotelicum
- Sense Organs: Matter and Function
- Lloydian Explorations
- Classical Scholarship and Modern Critical Theory
- Was Aristotle the First Economist?
- A New Apology
- Aristotle's Philosophical Development