The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy
Editor-in-Chief: Jürges, Hendrik / Ludwig, Sandra
Ed. by Auriol , Emmanuelle / Brunner, Johann / Fleck, Robert / Mendola, Mariapia / Requate, Till / Schirle, Tammy / de Vries, Frans / Zulehner, Christine
4 Issues per year
IMPACT FACTOR 2015: 0.250
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 0.825
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2015: 0.501
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2015: 0.418
Impact per Publication (IPP) 2015: 0.455
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- The Inheritance of Educational Inequality: International Comparisons and Fifty-Year Trends by Hertz, Tom/ Jayasundera, Tamara/ Piraino, Patrizio/ Selcuk, Sibel/ Smith, Nicole and Verashchagina, Alina
- IQ and Family Background: Are Associations Strong or Weak? by Björklund, Anders/ Hederos Eriksson, Karin and Jäntti, Markus
- Mental Health and Academic Success in College by Eisenberg, Daniel/ Golberstein, Ezra and Hunt, Justin B
- Economic Decision-Making in Poverty Depletes Behavioral Control by Spears, Dean
- Racial and Economic Factors in Attitudes to Immigration by Dustmann, Christian and Preston, Ian P
- Do Rising Top Income Shares Affect the Incomes or Earnings of Low and Middle-Income Families? by Thompson, Jeffrey P. and Leight, Elias
- Therapeutic Equivalence and the Generic Competition Paradox by Nabin, Munirul Haque/ Mohan, Vijay/ Nicholas, Aaron and Sgro, Pasquale M.
- Corporate Social Responsibility for Irresponsibility by Kotchen, Matthew and Moon, Jon J.
- The Causal Effect of Studying on Academic Performance by Stinebrickner, Ralph and Stinebrickner, Todd R.
- Before and After: Gender Transitions, Human Capital, and Workplace Experiences by Schilt, Kristen and Wiswall, Matthew
- The Impact of Voluntary Youth Service on Future Outcomes: Evidence from Teach For America by Dobbie, Will and Fryer, Jr., Roland G.
- The Evolution of Household Income Volatility by Dynan, Karen/ Elmendorf, Douglas and Sichel, Daniel
- Environmental Policy as Social Policy? The Impact of Childhood Lead Exposure on Crime by Reyes, Jessica Wolpaw
- Are You Paying Your Employees to Cheat? An Experimental Investigation by Cadsby, C. Bram/ Song, Fei and Tapon, Francis
- Turf and Illegal Drug Market Competition between Gangs by Naranjo, Alberto J.
- What Do We Know About Cross-subsidization? Evidence from Merging Firms by Chevalier, Judith
- Starting School at Four: The Effect of Universal Pre-Kindergarten on Children's Academic Achievement by Fitzpatrick, Maria D
Volume 17 (2017)
Volume 16 (2016)
Volume 15 (2015)
Volume 14 (2014)
Volume 12 (2012)
Volume 11 (2011)
Volume 9 (2009)
Volume 6 (2006)
Volume 4 (2004)
Volume 2 (2002)
Volume 1 (2001)
- Distributional Implications of Alternative U.S. Greenhouse Gas Control Measures
- Comment on 'Distributional Implications of Alternative U.S. Greenhouse Gas Control Measures'
- Equity, Heterogeneity and International Environmental Agreements
- Comment on "Equity, Heterogeneity and International Environmental Agreements"
- Climate Policy's Uncertain Outcomes for Households: The Role of Complex Allocation Schemes in Cap-and-Trade
- Comment on "Climate Policy's Uncertain Outcomes for Households: The Role of Complex Allocation Schemes in Cap-and-Trade"
- The Social Evaluation of Intergenerational Policies and Its Application to Integrated Assessment Models of Climate Change
- Comment on "The Social Evaluation of Intergenerational Policies and Its Application to Integrated Assessment Models of Climate Change"
- What are the Costs of Meeting Distributional Objectives for Climate Policy?
- Comment on "What are the Costs of Meeting Distributional Objectives for Climate Policy?"
- CIM-EARTH: Framework and Case Study
- Comment on "CIM-EARTH: Framework and Case Study"
- The Global Effects of Subglobal Climate Policies
- Comment on "The Global Effects of Subglobal Climate Policies"
- Analytical General Equilibrium Effects of Energy Policy on Output and Factor Prices
- Comment on "Analytical General Equilibrium Effects of Energy Policy on Output and Factor Prices"
- The Distributional Impact of Climate Policy
- Comment on "The Distributional Impact of Climate Policy"
- On the Economics of Climate Policy
- Comment on "On the Economics of Climate Policy": Is Climate Change Mitigation the Ultimate Arbitrage Opportunity?