1 Issue per year
- Open Access
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Bio-effects Monitoring of Workers in the Cotton Industry by Wali Khan, Abdul and Nersesyan, Armen
- Harmonizing Biomarker Measurements in Longitudinal Studies of Children’s Health and the Environment by Etzel, Ruth / Charles, Marie-Aline/ Dellarco, Michael / Gajeski, Katie / Jöckel, Karl-Heinz / Hirschfeld, Steven / Kamijima, Michihiro / Kawamoto, Toshihiro / Kolossa-Gehring, Marike / Nakayama, Shoji/ Schmidt, Börge / Tian, Ying / Wolz, Birgit / Z...
- Why “Biomonitoring”? by Moshammer, Hanns
- Saliva as a matrix for biomonitoring of occupational and environmental exposure to lead by Morton, Jackie / Leese, Elizabeth / Harding, Anne-Helen / Jones, Kate and Sepai, Ovnair
- Levoglucosan in urine as marker of PAH exposure by Hutter, Hans-Peter / Hohenblum, Philipp / Scharf, Sigrid / Weiss, Stefan and Wallner, Peter
- Prioritization of the biomarkers to be analyzed in the French biomonitoring program by Fillol, Clémence / Garnier, Robert / Mullot, Jean-Ulrich / Boudet, Céline / Momas, Isabelle / Salmi, Louis Rachid and Vandentorren, Stéphanie
- The influence of perinatal and current dioxin and PCB exposure on puberty: a review by Leijs, M.M. / van der Linden, L.M. / Koppe, J.G. / de Voogt, P. / Olie, K./ van Aalderen, W.M.C. and ten Tusscher, G.W.
- The influence of perinatal and current dioxin and PCB exposure on reproductive parameters (sex-ratio, menstrual cycle characteristics, endometriosis, semen quality, and prematurity): a review by Leijs, M.M./ van der Linden, L.M. / Koppe, J.G. / Olie, K. / van Aalderen, W.M.C. and ten Tusscher, G.W.
- Biomarkers used to assess radio- and chemotherapy-induced lymphocyte genome instability in a case of cerebral infarction during relapse of a testicular seminoma by Gamulin, Marija / Pastuhović, Ana / Šantek, Fedor / Grgić, Mislav and Kopjar, Nevenka
- Biomonitoring of atmospheric trace elements in agricultural areas and a former uranium mine by Rodriguez, Judith H. / Wannaz, Eduardo D. / Weller, Sebastian B. and Pignata, María L.
- The association between use of sunscreens and cosmetics and urinary concentrations of the UV filter ethylhexyl-methoxy cinnamate: A pilot biomonitoring study by Markogiannaki, Evangelia / Andrianou, Xanthi D. / Kalyvas, Charalambos / Andra, Syam S. and Makris, Konstantinos C.
- Workers’ dermal and total exposure to metals in biomass-fired power plants by Jumpponen, M. / Heikkinen, P. / Rönkkömäki, H. and Laitinen, J.
- Harmonized European human biomonitoring in small countries: Challenges, opportunities and lessons learned in Cyprus and Luxembourg from the DEMOCOPHES study by Katsonouri, A./ Fischer, M.E./ Hadjipanayis, A./ Arendt, M./ Lavranos, G./ Hoffmann, L./ Maurer-Chronakis , K./ Guignard, C./ Fragopoulou, C./ Cocco, E./ Anastasi, E./ Pilavakis, D./ Efstathiou, E./ Demetriou, L./ Hadjiefthychiou, A./ Deme...
- Another biomarker of susceptibility to noiseinduced hearing loss by Feuerstein, A./ Herbst, A. and Wallner, P.
- Are semen quality parameters sufficient for biomonitoring spermatozoa DNA integrity and oxidatively damaged DNA by Jeng, Hueiwang Anna / Li, Ruei-Nian and Lin, Wen-Yi
- Biomonitoring – where we are now and where we are going by A, Fucic
- Differences in basal DNA damage in blood cells from men and women by Alija, Avdulla J. / Collins, Andrew Richard / Dreshaj, Shemsedin / Asllani, Fisnik / Bajraktari, Ismet D. / Bresgen, Nikolaus and Eckl, Peter M.
- Atmospheric pollution in Kosovo is associated with increased DNA damage in the human population by Alija, Avdulla J. / Asllani, Fisnik / Bajraktari, Ismet D. / Collins, Andrew Richard / Dreshaj, Shemsedin/ Bresgen, Nikolaus and Eckl, Peter M.
- Cell-based in vitro models in environmental toxicology: a review by Poteser, Michael
- PAH and PCB Levels in Malva sylvestris L. Specimens Collected from Kocaeli, Turkey by Terzi, Mine / Acemi, Arda / Ergül, Halim Aytekin and Özen, Fazıl
- Research Article. Perfluoroalkylated substances in human urine: results of a biomonitoring pilot study
- Cell-based in vitro models in environmental toxicology: a review
- Assessment of Macrophyte Plant Distribution and PAH Contamination in Selected Aquatic Habitats from an Industrialized City; Kocaeli, Turkey
Volume 4, Issue 1 (Apr 2017)
Research Article. Perfluoroalkylated substances in human urine: results of a biomonitoring pilot study
Hartmann, Christina / Raffesberg, Wolfgang / Scharf, Sigrid / Uhl, Maria
Published Online: 04/21/2017
- Open Access
Published Online: 10/12/2017
- Open Access
Assessment of Macrophyte Plant Distribution and PAH Contamination in Selected Aquatic Habitats from an Industrialized City; Kocaeli, Turkey
Özen, Fazıl / Acemi, Arda / Pelin, Ezgi Gizem / Ergül, Halim Aytekin
Published Online: 11/24/2017
- Open Access