Show Summary Details
Basic Income Studies
Ed. by Haagh, Anne-Louise / Howard, Michael
2 Issues per year
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2015: 0.113
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2015: 1.248
Impact per Publication (IPP) 2015: 0.222
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 302.00 / US$ 408.00 / GBP 228.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 75.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Classical Liberalism and the Basic Income by Zwolinski, Matt
- How Cash Transfers Promote the Case for Basic Income by Standing, Guy
- Libertarianism and the Justice of a Basic Income by Vallentyne, Peter
- Basic Income and Labour Supply: The German Case by Gilroy, Bernard Michael/ Heimann, Anastasia and Schopf, Mark
- Two Libertarian Arguments for Basic Income Proposals by Powell, Brian K.
- Basic Income and the Canadian Welfare State: Exploring the Realms of Possibility by Mulvale, James P.
- Why a Basic Income Is Necessary for a Right to Work by Standing, Guy
- Locke on Basic Income by Layman, Daniel
- The Basic Income Grant Pilot Project in Namibia: A Critical Assessment by Osterkamp, Rigmar
- A Republican Right to Basic Income? by Pettit, Philip
- Basic Income Is Not an Obligation, But It Might Be a Legitimate Choice by Munger, Michael C.
- From Survival to Decent Employment: Basic Income Security in Namibia by Haarmann, Claudia and Haarmann, Dirk
- Feasibility of Financing a Basic Income by Arcarons, Jordi/ Raventos Pañella, Daniel and Torrens Mèlich, Lluís
- Basic Income, Occupational Freedom and Antipoverty Policy by Haagh, Louise
- Taking the "G" out of BIG: A Comparative Political Economy Perspective on Basic Income by Boettke, Peter J. and Martin, Adam
- Reconsidering the Exploitation Objection to Basic Income by White, Stuart
- Good and Bad Times of Social Innovations: The Case of Universal Basic Income in Finland by Koistinen, Pertti and Perkiö, Johanna
Volume 2, Issue 2 (Jan 2008)
Volume 11 (2016)
Volume 9 (2014)
Volume 2 (2007)
- From the Editors
- List of Contributors
- Is Basic Income Viable?
- A Basic Income for Housing? Simulating a Universal Housing Transfer in the Netherlands and Sweden
- Anthroposophical Reflections on Basic Income
- Basic Income and Economic Integration
- Reforming Tax Incentives Into Uniform Refundable Tax Credits
- Basic Income and the Republican Ideal: Rethinking Material Independence in Contemporary Societies
- A Republican Right to Basic Income?
- Property and Republican Freedom: An Institutional Approach to Basic Income
- Why Republicanism?
- The Republican Case for Basic Income: A Plea for Difficulty
- Review of Harvey and Boyle (eds.), Basic Income Guarantees and the Right to Work
- Review of Guy Standing and Michael Samson, A Basic Income Grant for South Africa
- Review of Tony Fitzpatrick, New Theories of Welfare
- Review of Erik Olin Wright (ed.), Redesigning Distribution
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?