Show Summary Details
More options …
CiteScore 2017: 2.50ICV 2017: 131.30
Editor-in-Chief: Di Cera, Enrico
Covered by Web of Science (BIOSIS Previews)
CiteScore 2017: 2.50
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2017: 0.861
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2017: 0.722
More options …
See all formats and pricing
- Open Access
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Sequence-specific DNA nicking endonucleases by Xu, Shuang-yong
- Contributions of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor β/δ to skin health and disease by Montagner, Alexandra and Wahli, Walter
- Gene amplification: mechanisms and involvement in cancer by Matsui, Atsuka/ Ihara, Tatsuya/ Suda, Hiraku/ Mikami, Hirofumi and Semba, Kentaro
- The meaning of aluminium exposure on human health and aluminium-related diseases by Crisponi, Guido/ Fanni, Daniela/ Gerosa, Clara/ Nemolato, Sonia/ Nurchi, Valeria M./ Crespo-Alonso, Miriam/ Lachowicz, Joanna I. and Faa, Gavino
- Obesity: epigenetic regulation – recent observations by Remely, Marlene/ de la Garza, Ana Laura/ Magnet, Ulrich/ Aumueller, Eva and Haslberger, Alexander G.
- Progress in mitochondrial epigenetics by Manev, Hari and Dzitoyeva, Svetlana
- Telocytes revisited by Cretoiu, Sanda M. and Popescu, Laurentiu M.
- Mechanisms of remyelination: recent insight from experimental models by Tanaka, Tatsuhide and Yoshida, Shigetaka
- A fresh look at the Ramachandran plot and the occurrence of standard structures in proteins by Hollingsworth, Scott A. and Karplus, P. Andrew
- Epigenetic drugs in Alzheimer’s disease by Cuadrado-Tejedor, Mar/ Oyarzabal, Julen/ Lucas, María Pascual/ Franco, Rafael and García-Osta, Ana
- The role of hyperosmotic stress in inflammation and disease by Brocker, Chad/ Thompson, David C. and Vasiliou, Vasilis
- The emerging roles for histone demethylases in the modulation of signaling pathways by Di Stefano, Luisa and Dyson, Nicholas J.
- Epigenetic regulation of memory: implications in human cognitive disorders by Kramer, Jamie M.
- Longevity: epigenetic and biomolecular aspects by Taormina, Giusi and Mirisola, Mario G.
- Papain-like peptidases: structure, function, and evolution by Novinec, Marko and Lenarčič, Brigita
- SUMO conjugation – a mechanistic view by Pichler, Andrea/ Fatouros, Chronis/ Lee, Heekyoung and Eisenhardt, Nathalie
- Y RNAs: recent developments by Hall, Adam E./ Turnbull, Carly and Dalmay, Tamas
- Seven essential questions on G-quadruplexes by König, Sebastian L.B./ Evans, Amanda C. and Huppert, Julian L.
- Sugar glues for broken neurons by Swarup, Vimal P./ Mencio, Caitlin P./ Hlady, Vladimir and Kuberan, Balagurunathan
- Keratin function and regulation in tissue homeostasis and pathogenesis by Roth, Wera/ Hatzfeld, Mechthild/ Friedrich, Maik/ Thiering, Sören and Magin, Thomas M.
Volume 5, Issue 2
Volume 10 (2019)
Volume 9 (2018)
Volume 8 (2017)
Volume 7 (2016)
Volume 6 (2015)
Volume 5 (2014)
Volume 4 (2013)
Volume 3 (2012)
Volume 2 (2011)
- Epigenetic regulations through DNA methylation and hydroxymethylation: clues for early pregnancy in decidualization
- The structure, molecular interactions and bioactivities of proinsulin C-peptide correlate with a tripartite molecule
- The role of protein-derived free radicals as intermediaries of oxidative processes
- Fliposomes: stimuli-triggered conformational flip of novel amphiphiles causes an instant cargo release from liposomes
- Endocytosis and the Src family of non-receptor tyrosine kinases
- Control of cellular motility by neuropilin-mediated physical interactions
- CXCL14 antagonizes the CXCL12-CXCR4 signaling axis
- Novel clathrin activity: developments in health and disease