Show Summary Details
Change and Adaptation in Socio-Ecological Systems
Climate Change, Social Changes, Technological Development
Ed. by Inostroza, Luis / Fürst, Christine
1 Issue per year
See all formats and pricing
- Open Access
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
More options …
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Using the Concepts of Resilience, Vulnerability and Adaptability for the Assessment and Analysis of Agricultural Systems by Callo-Concha, Daniel and Ewert, Frank
- Shades of Greening: Reviewing the Impact of the new EU Agricultural Policy on Ecosystem Services by Hauck, Jennifer / Schleyer, Christian / Winkler, Klara J. and Maes, Joachim
- Ecosystem services for connecting actors – lessons from a symposium by Opdam, Paul / Albert, Christian / Fürst, Christine / Grêt-Regamey, Adrienne / Kleemann, Janina / Parker, Dawn / La Rosa, Daniele/ Schmidt, Katja / Villamor, Grace B. and Walz, Ariane
- Scoping Adaptation Needs for Smallholders in the Brazilian Amazon: A Municipal Level Case Study by Osuna, Vanesa Rodríguez/ Börner, Jan and Cunha, Marcelo
- Social norms and cultural services - community belief system and use of wildlife products in the Northern periphery of the Korup National Park, South-West Cameroon by Ngoufo, R/ Yongyeh, NK/ Obioha, EE/ Bobo, KS/ Jimoh, SO and Waltert, M
- A systematic approach to assess human wellbeing demonstrated for impacts of climate change by Lissner, Tabea K./ Reusser, Dominik E./ Lakes, Tobia and Kropp, Jürgen P.
- A participatory framework to assess multifunctional land-use systems with multicriteria and multivariate analyses: A case study on agrobiodiversity of agroforestry systems in Tomé Açú, Brazil by Callo-Concha, Daniel and Denich, Manfred
- Inaugural editorial by Fürst, Christine / Berry, Peter / Geneletti, Davide / Khamzina, Asia and Sanfo, Safiétou
- Heat Alert and Response Systems in Urban and Rural Communities in Canada by Berry, Peter/ Yusa, Anna / Morris-Oswald, Toni and Rogaeva, Anastasia
- The Roles of Customary Institutions in Adaptation and Coping to Climate Change and Variability among the Issa, Ittu and Afar Pastoralists of eastern Ethiopia by Tadesse, Bamlaku / Beyene, Fekadu / Kassa, Workneh and Wentzell, Richard
- Ecosystem Services in the Water-Energy-Food Nexus by Bekchanov, Maksud/ Ringler, Claudia and Mueller, Marc
- Ecosystem Services – Examples of Their Valuation Methods in Czech Republic and Slovakia by Sarvašová, Zuzana/ Kovalčík, Miroslav / Dobšinská, Zuzana/ Šálka, Jaroslav and Jarský, Vilém
- Climate Change and Rural Out-migration in Himalaya by Tiwari, Prakash C. and Joshi, Bhagwati
- Climate change and socio-ecological transformation in high mountains: an empirical study of Garhwal Himalaya by Sati, Vishwambhar Prasad
- Tools for tackling the water-energy-food nexus by Byers, Edward A.
- Water appropriation and ecosystem stewardship in the Baja desert by de las Heras, Alejandro/ Rodriguez, Mario A. and Islas-Espinoza, Marina
- Connecting cities and their environments: Harnessing the water-energy-food nexus for sustainable urban development by Chan, Arthur
- Socio-ecological Vulnerability of Smallholders due to Climate Change in Mountains: Agroforestry as an Adaptation Measure by Pandey, Rajiv/ Meena, Dhanraj/ Aretano, Roberta/ Satpathy, Sachidananda/ Semeraro, Teodoro/ Kumar Gupta, Ajay/ Rawat, Sushma and Zurlini, Giovanni
- Co-Optimizing Solutions for Water and Food – Scoping the Nexus Challenges in the Agro-Sector and finding Scalable Business Solutions by Gain, Animesh K./ Kumar, M. Dinesh/ Cramwinckel, Joppe and Oesterlé, Julie
- Ecosystem services for meeting sustainable development goals: Challenges and pathways by Huq, Nazmul
Select Volume and Issue
Volume 4, Issue 1 (Mar 2018)
Changes in forest landscape due to agricultural activities and their influence on natural ecosystems: the eastern Galician mountains
Diaz-Maroto, I.J. / Diaz-Maroto, M.C.
Published Online: 03/07/2018
- Open Access
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?