Computational Methods in Applied Mathematics
Editor-in-Chief: Carstensen, Carsten
Managing Editor: Matus, Piotr
IMPACT FACTOR 2017: 0.658
CiteScore 2017: 1.05
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2017: 1.291
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2017: 0.893
Mathematical Citation Quotient (MCQ) 2017: 0.76
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 265.00 / US$ 399.00 / GBP 217.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 80.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 265.00 / US$ 399.00 / GBP 217.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 265.00 / US$ 399.00 / GBP 217.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 320.00 / US$ 482.00 / GBP 263.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 320.00 / US$ 482.00 / GBP 263.00*
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Efficient implementation of adaptive P1-FEM in Matlab by Funken, Stefan/ Praetorius, Dirk and Wissgott, Philipp
- Numerical Solutions of Fuzzy Differential Equations by Taylor Method by Abbasbandy, Saeid and Viranloo, Tofigh Allah
- Three Matlab Implementations of the Lowest-order Raviart-Thomas Mfem with a Posteriori Error Control by Bahriawati, C. and Carstensen, C.
- Fast Quadrature Techniques for Retarded Potentials Based on TT/QTT Tensor Approximation by Khoromskij, Boris/ Sauter, Stefan and Veit, Alexander
- Runge-Kutta Nystrom Method of Order Three for Solving Fuzzy Differential Equations by Kanagarajan, K. and Sambath, M.
- A Short Theory of the Rayleigh–Ritz Method by Yserentant, Harry
- Non-conforming Computational Methods for Mixed Elasticity Problems by Belgacem, Faker Ben/ Chilton, Lawrence K. and Seshaiyer, Padmanabhan
- John Miller - 65 by Hemker, P. W./ O'Riordan, E. and Shishkin, G. I.
- A Fourier Pseudospectral Method for Solving Coupled Viscous Burgers Equations by Rashid, Abdur and Ismail, Ahmad Izani Bin Md.
- High Order Numerical Methods for Fractional Terminal Value Problems by Ford, Neville J./ Morgado, Maria L. and Rebelo, Magda
- Preconditioned Low-Rank Methods for High-Dimensional Elliptic PDE Eigenvalue Problems by Kressner, Daniel and Tobler, Christine
- An Introduction to Hierarchical (H-) Rank and TT-Rank of Tensors with Examples by Grasedyck, Lars and Hackbusch, Wolfgang
- Numerical Solution of Systems of Singularly Perturbed Differential Equations by Linss, T. and Stynes, M.
- DMRG Approach to Fast Linear Algebra in the TT-Format by Oseledets, Ivan
- Layer-adapted methods for a singularly perturbed singular problem by Grossmann, Christian/ Ludwig, Lars and Roos, Hans-Görg
- Quantics-TT Collocation Approximation of Parameter-Dependent and Stochastic Elliptic PDEs by Khoromskij, B.N. and Oseledets, I.
- The Tailored Finite Point Method by Han, Houde and Huang, Zhongyi
- An Arbitrary-Order and Compact-Stencil Discretization of Diffusion on General Meshes Based on Local Reconstruction Operators by Di Pietro, Daniele A./ Ern, Alexandre and Lemaire, Simon
- Tomographic Approach For Tropospheric Water Vapor Detection by MIIDLA, P./ RANNAT, K. and UBA, P.
- Numerical Treatments for Volterra Delay Integro-differential Equations by Rihan, F. A./ Doha, E. H./ Hassan, M. I. and Kamel, N. M.
Volume 19 (2019)
Volume 18 (2018)
Volume 17 (2017)
Volume 16 (2016)
Volume 15 (2015)
Volume 14 (2014)
Volume 13 (2013)
Volume 12 (2012)
Volume 11 (2011)
Volume 10 (2010)
Volume 9 (2009)
Volume 8 (2008)
Volume 7 (2007)
Volume 6 (2006)
Volume 5 (2005)
Volume 4 (2004)
Volume 3 (2003)
Volume 2 (2002)
Volume 12, Issue 1 (Jan 2012)
Boyanova, Petia / Do-Quang, Minh / Neytcheva, Maya
George, Santhosh / Elmahdy, Atef Ibrahim
Exponentially Convergent Functional-discrete Method for Eigenvalue Transmission Problems with a Discontinuous Flux and the Potential as a Function in the Space L_1
Makarov, Volodymyr / Rossokhata, Nataliia / Dragunov, Denys
Marcinkowski, Leszek / Rahman, Talal
An Approximation Method Based on Matrix Formulated Algorithm for the Heat Equation with Nonlocal Boundary Conditions
Shahmorad, Sedaghat / Borhanifar, Abdollah / Soltanalizadeh, Babak