Computational Methods in Applied Mathematics
Editor-in-Chief: Carstensen, Carsten
Managing Editor: Matus, Piotr
IMPACT FACTOR 2018: 1.218
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 1.411
CiteScore 2018: 1.42
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2018: 0.947
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2018: 0.939
Mathematical Citation Quotient (MCQ) 2018: 1.22
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 278.00 / US$ 419.00 / GBP 228.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 80.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 278.00 / US$ 419.00 / GBP 228.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 278.00 / US$ 419.00 / GBP 228.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 336.00 / US$ 506.00 / GBP 276.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 336.00 / US$ 506.00 / GBP 276.00*
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Efficient implementation of adaptive P1-FEM in Matlab by Funken, Stefan/ Praetorius, Dirk and Wissgott, Philipp
- Numerical Solutions of Fuzzy Differential Equations by Taylor Method by Abbasbandy, Saeid and Viranloo, Tofigh Allah
- Three Matlab Implementations of the Lowest-order Raviart-Thomas Mfem with a Posteriori Error Control by Bahriawati, C. and Carstensen, C.
- Runge-Kutta Nystrom Method of Order Three for Solving Fuzzy Differential Equations by Kanagarajan, K. and Sambath, M.
- Fast Quadrature Techniques for Retarded Potentials Based on TT/QTT Tensor Approximation by Khoromskij, Boris/ Sauter, Stefan and Veit, Alexander
- Non-conforming Computational Methods for Mixed Elasticity Problems by Belgacem, Faker Ben/ Chilton, Lawrence K. and Seshaiyer, Padmanabhan
- A Short Theory of the Rayleigh–Ritz Method by Yserentant, Harry
- An Introduction to Hierarchical (H-) Rank and TT-Rank of Tensors with Examples by Grasedyck, Lars and Hackbusch, Wolfgang
- A Fourier Pseudospectral Method for Solving Coupled Viscous Burgers Equations by Rashid, Abdur and Ismail, Ahmad Izani Bin Md.
- John Miller - 65 by Hemker, P. W./ O'Riordan, E. and Shishkin, G. I.
- Preconditioned Low-Rank Methods for High-Dimensional Elliptic PDE Eigenvalue Problems by Kressner, Daniel and Tobler, Christine
- Eitan Tadmor-50 by Kurganov, A./ Levy, R./ Petrova, G. and Popov, B.
- DMRG Approach to Fast Linear Algebra in the TT-Format by Oseledets, Ivan
- Numerical Solution of Systems of Singularly Perturbed Differential Equations by Linss, T. and Stynes, M.
- Efficient And Precise Computation Of Convolutions: Applying Fft To Heavy Tailed Distributions by SCHALLER, P. and TEMNOV, G.
- Solving Nonlinear Volterra | Fredholm Integro-differential Equations Using the Modified Adomian Decomposition Method by Araghi, M. A. Fariborzi and Behzadi, Sh. Sadigh
- Layer-adapted methods for a singularly perturbed singular problem by Grossmann, Christian/ Ludwig, Lars and Roos, Hans-Görg
- Finite Difference Method for a Second-order Ordinary Differential Equation with a Boundary Condition of the Third Kind by Pandey, P.K.
- Numerical Treatments for Volterra Delay Integro-differential Equations by Rihan, F. A./ Doha, E. H./ Hassan, M. I. and Kamel, N. M.
- An Arbitrary-Order and Compact-Stencil Discretization of Diffusion on General Meshes Based on Local Reconstruction Operators by Di Pietro, Daniele A./ Ern, Alexandre and Lemaire, Simon
Volume 20 (2020)
Volume 19 (2019)
Volume 18 (2018)
Volume 17 (2017)
Volume 16 (2016)
Volume 15 (2015)
Volume 14 (2014)
Volume 13 (2013)
Volume 12 (2012)
Volume 11 (2011)
Volume 10 (2010)
Volume 9 (2009)
Volume 8 (2008)
Volume 7 (2007)
Volume 6 (2006)
Volume 5 (2005)
Volume 4 (2004)
Volume 3 (2003)
Volume 2 (2002)
- On Preservation of Positivity in Some Finite Element Methods for the Heat Equation
- An Adaptive Wavelet Method for Semi-Linear First-Order System Least Squares
- A Deluxe FETI-DP Preconditioner for a Composite Finite Element and DG Method
- Survey of Existence Results in Nonlinear Peridynamics in Comparison with Local Elastodynamics
- An Algorithm for the Numerical Solution of Two-Sided Space-Fractional Partial Differential Equations
- Estimates of the Distance to the Set of Solenoidal Vector Fields and Applications to A Posteriori Error Control
- Some Open Questions in the Numerical Analysis of Singularly Perturbed Differential Equations
- Space-Time Finite Element Methods for Parabolic Problems