Computational Methods in Applied Mathematics
Editor-in-Chief: Carstensen, Carsten
Managing Editor: Matus, Piotr
4 Issues per year
IMPACT FACTOR 2016: 1.097
CiteScore 2016: 1.09
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2016: 0.872
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2016: 0.887
Mathematical Citation Quotient (MCQ) 2016: 0.75
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 245.00 / US$ 369.00 / GBP 185.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 49.00 / US$ 74.00 / GBP 37.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 245.00 / US$ 369.00 / GBP 185.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 245.00 / US$ 369.00 / GBP 185.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 296.00 / US$ 446.00 / GBP 221.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 296.00 / US$ 446.00 / GBP 221.00*
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Numerical Solutions of Fuzzy Differential Equations by Taylor Method by Abbasbandy, Saeid and Viranloo, Tofigh Allah
- Fast Quadrature Techniques for Retarded Potentials Based on TT/QTT Tensor Approximation by Khoromskij, Boris/ Sauter, Stefan and Veit, Alexander
- Efficient implementation of adaptive P1-FEM in Matlab by Funken, Stefan/ Praetorius, Dirk and Wissgott, Philipp
- A Short Theory of the Rayleigh–Ritz Method by Yserentant, Harry
- Three Matlab Implementations of the Lowest-order Raviart-Thomas Mfem with a Posteriori Error Control by Bahriawati, C. and Carstensen, C.
- High Order Numerical Methods for Fractional Terminal Value Problems by Ford, Neville J./ Morgado, Maria L. and Rebelo, Magda
- John Miller - 65 by Hemker, P. W./ O'Riordan, E. and Shishkin, G. I.
- Preconditioned Low-Rank Methods for High-Dimensional Elliptic PDE Eigenvalue Problems by Kressner, Daniel and Tobler, Christine
- Layer-adapted methods for a singularly perturbed singular problem by Grossmann, Christian/ Ludwig, Lars and Roos, Hans-Görg
- The Tailored Finite Point Method by Han, Houde and Huang, Zhongyi
- Non-conforming Computational Methods for Mixed Elasticity Problems by Belgacem, Faker Ben/ Chilton, Lawrence K. and Seshaiyer, Padmanabhan
- Numerical Solution of Systems of Singularly Perturbed Differential Equations by Linss, T. and Stynes, M.
- On an Efficient Finite Element Method for Navier-Stokes-ω with Strong Mass Conservation by Manica, Carolina C./ Neda, Monika/ Olshanskii, Maxim/ Rebholz, Leo G. and Wilson, Nicholas E.
- A Fourier Pseudospectral Method for Solving Coupled Viscous Burgers Equations by Rashid, Abdur and Ismail, Ahmad Izani Bin Md.
- Computational Survey on A Posteriori Error Estimators for the Crouzeix–Raviart Nonconforming Finite Element Method for the Stokes Problem by Carstensen, Carsten and Merdon, Christian
- An Introduction to Hierarchical (H-) Rank and TT-Rank of Tensors with Examples by Grasedyck, Lars and Hackbusch, Wolfgang
- Runge-Kutta Nystrom Method of Order Three for Solving Fuzzy Differential Equations by Kanagarajan, K. and Sambath, M.
- Tomographic Approach For Tropospheric Water Vapor Detection by MIIDLA, P./ RANNAT, K. and UBA, P.
- An Arbitrary-Order and Compact-Stencil Discretization of Diffusion on General Meshes Based on Local Reconstruction Operators by Di Pietro, Daniele A./ Ern, Alexandre and Lemaire, Simon
- DMRG Approach to Fast Linear Algebra in the TT-Format by Oseledets, Ivan
Volume 17 (2017)
Volume 16 (2016)
Volume 15 (2015)
Volume 14 (2014)
Volume 13 (2013)
Volume 12 (2012)
Volume 11 (2011)
Volume 10 (2010)
Volume 9 (2009)
Volume 8 (2008)
Volume 7 (2007)
Volume 6 (2006)
Volume 5 (2005)
Volume 4 (2004)
Volume 3 (2003)
Volume 2 (2002)
- On the Efficiency of a Family of Steffensen-Like Methods with Frozen Divided Differences
- Preconditioning Techniques Based on the Birkhoff–von Neumann Decomposition
- A Priori and A Posteriori Estimates of Conforming and Mixed FEM for a Kirchhoff Equation of Elliptic Type
- A Time-Stepping DPG Scheme for the Heat Equation
- Hybrid Spectral Difference Methods for an Elliptic Equation
- Simplified Iterated Lavrentiev Regularization for Nonlinear Ill-Posed Monotone Operator Equations
- Monotone Difference Schemes for Weakly Coupled Elliptic and Parabolic Systems
- An Introduction to the Analysis and Implementation of Sparse Grid Finite Element Methods
- Factorized Schemes of Second-Order Accuracy for Numerically Solving Unsteady Problems
- A Parameter Robust Finite Element Method for Fourth Order Singularly Perturbed Problems
Volume 17, Issue 2 (Apr 2017)
Amat, Sergio / Busquier, Sonia / Grau-Sánchez, Miquel / Hernández-Verón, Miguel A.
Published Online: 12/21/2016
Benzi, Michele / Uçar, Bora
Published Online: 12/14/2016
A Priori and A Posteriori Estimates of Conforming and Mixed FEM for a Kirchhoff Equation of Elliptic Type
Dond, Asha K. / Pani, Amiya K.
Published Online: 01/10/2017
Jeon, Youngmok / Park, Eun-Jae / Shin, Dong-wook
Published Online: 01/19/2017
- Open Access
Published Online: 01/11/2017
Matus, Piotr / Gaspar, Francisco / Hieu, Le Minh / Tuyen, Vo Thi Kim
Published Online: 01/12/2017
Russell, Stephen / Madden, Niall
Published Online: 01/06/2017
Vabishchevich, Petr N.
Published Online: 11/22/2016
Published Online: 01/10/2017