Show Summary Details
More options …
Editor-in-Chief: Bundgaard, Peer F.
2 Issues per year
More options …
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 218.00 / US$ 295.00 / GBP 179.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 49.00 / US$ 74.00 / GBP 40.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Why Do Some People Dislike Conceptual Metaphor Theory? by Gibbs, Raymond W.
- Introduction: Thirty Years After by Fusaroli, Riccardo and Morgagni, Simone
- Integral Semantics and Conceptual Metaphor: Rethinking Conceptual Metaphor Within an Integral Semantics Framework by Faur, Elena
- On Metaphor and Blending by Fauconnier, Gilles and Lakoff, George
- The Artification Hypothesis and Its Relevance to Cognitive Science, Evolutionary Aesthetics, and Neuroaesthetics by Dissanayake, Ellen
- Deliberate Metaphor Affords Conscious Metaphorical Cognition by Steen, Gerard
- The Dynamics of Metaphor: Foregrounding and Activating Metaphoricity in Conversational Interaction by Müller, Cornelia and Tag, Susanne
- Understanding Timelines: Conceptual Metaphor and Conceptual Integration by Coulson, Seana and Cánovas, Cristobal Pagán
- A Figure in a Field: Semantic Field-Based Analysis of Antithesis by Beigman Klebanov, Beata/ Kaufer, David and Franklin, Hilary Elise Yokota
- Listen up! Polyrhythms in Brain and Music by Vuust, Peter and Roepstorff, Andreas
- Complexities of cognition in poetic art: Matthew Arnold's “The Last Word” by Freeman, Margaret H.
- Scheme Trope Chroma Chengyir. Figuration in Chinese Four-character Idioms by Chien, Lynn and Harris, Randy Allen
- Ways of Perceiving, Moving, and Thinking: Revindicating Culture in Conceptual Metaphor Research by Caballero, Rosario and Ibarretxe-Antuñano, Iraide
- Metaphor and War: The Metaphor System Used to Justify War in the Gulf by Lakoff, George
- Metaphor and the Communicative Mind by Brandt, Line
- Analyzing Image Schemas in Literature by Kimmel, Michael
- Toward a Cognitive Semiotics of the Visual Artwork — Elements of a grammar of intuition by Bundgaard, Peer F.
- Intersubjectivity at Close Quarters: How Dancers of Tango Argentino Use Imagery for Interaction and Improvisation by Kimmel, Michael
- Erotic Emissions in Greek Poetry: A Generic Integration Network by Cánovas, Cristóbal Pagán
Volume 6 (2010)
Volume 4 (2009)
Volume 3 (2008)
Volume 2 (2008)
Volume 1 (2007)
- Editorial Preface
- Non-Generic Viewpoints as a Method of Composition in Renaissance Paintings
- Toward a Cognitive Semiotics of the Visual Artwork — Elements of a grammar of intuition
- Geometry and Dynamics in the Art of Leonardo da Vinci
- Non-Genericity as an Invariant of the Readability of Pictures
- Eye Movements and Pictorial Space Perception: Studies of paintings from Francis Bacon and Piero della Francesca
- What Is Art?A methodological framework for a pluridisciplinary investigation
- The Artification Hypothesis and Its Relevance to Cognitive Science, Evolutionary Aesthetics, and Neuroaesthetics
- Analyzing Image Schemas in Literature
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?