The European Journal of Communication Research
Ed. by Averbeck-Lietz, Stefanie / d'Haenens, Leen
IMPACT FACTOR 2018: 0.707
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 1.151
CiteScore 2018: 0.86
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2018: 0.460
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2018: 0.580
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 368.00 / US$ 552.00 / GBP 302.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 80.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 368.00 / US$ 552.00 / GBP 302.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 368.00 / US$ 552.00 / GBP 302.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 441.00 / US$ 664.00 / GBP 362.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 664.00 / US$ 332.00 / GBP 545.00*
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- News factors and news decisions. Theoretical and methodological advances in Germany by Eilders, Christiane
- Measuring media and information literacy skills: Construction of a test by Costa, Patrícia/ Lopes, Paula/ Araujo, Luisa and Ávila, Patrícia
- Exploring the link between reading fiction and empathy: Ruling out individual differences and examining outcomes by Mar, Raymond A./ Oatley, Keith and Peterson, Jordan B.
- Kommunikation mit Kleidung by Hoffmann, Hans.-J.
- Dealing with feelings: Positive and negative discrete emotions as mediators of news framing effects by Lecheler, Sophie/ Schuck, Andreas R. T. and de Vreese, Claes H.
- Mediatization theory and digital media by Finnemann, Niels Ole
- Hegemony, Power, Media: Foucault and Cultural Studies by McCoy, Thomas S.
- Critical media literacy through making media: A key to participation for young migrants? by Leurs, Koen/ Omerović, Ena/ Bruinenberg, Hemmo and Sprenger, Sanne
- Media repertoires as a result of selective media use. A conceptual approach to the analysis of patterns of exposure by Hasebrink, Uwe and Popp, Jutta
- Enjoyment of films as a function of narrative experience, perceived realism and transportability by Bilandzic, Helena and Busselle, Rick W.
- The effects of verbal and nonverbal elements in persuasive communication: Findings from two multi-method experiments by Jackob, Nikolaus/ Roessing, Thomas and Petersen, Thomas
- Predicting news decisions. An empirical test of the two-component theory of news selection by Kepplinger, Hans Mathias and Ehmig, Simone Christine
- Tweeting television: Exploring communication activities on Twitter while watching TV by Buschow, Christopher/ Schneider, Beate and Ueberheide, Simon
- Identification with characters and narrative persuasion through fictional feature films by Igartua, Juan-José
- Book Review by Maeseele, Pieter
- The effects of brand placement disclosures on skepticism and brand memory by van Reijmersdal, Eva A./ Tutaj, Karolina and Boerman, Sophie C.
- Frames, schemata, and news reporting by Scheufele, Bertram
- Media coverage of right-wing populist leaders by Bos, Linda/ van der Brug, Wouter and de Vreese, Claes
- Young people’s news orientations and uses of traditional and new media for news by Van Cauwenberge, Anna/ d’Haenens, Leen and Beentjes, Hans
Volume 44 (2019)
Volume 43 (2018)
Volume 42 (2017)
Volume 41 (2016)
Volume 40 (2015)
Volume 39 (2014)
Volume 38 (2013)
Volume 37 (2012)
Volume 36 (2011)
Volume 35 (2010)
Volume 34 (2009)
Volume 33 (2008)
Volume 32 (2007)
Volume 31 (2006)
Volume 30 (2005)
Volume 29 (2004)
Volume 28 (2003)
Volume 27 (2002)
Volume 26 (2001)
Volume 25 (2000)
Volume 24 (1999)
Volume 23 (1998)
Volume 22 (1997)
Volume 21 (1996)
Volume 18 (1993)
Volume 17 (1992)
Volume 16 (1991)
Volume 14 (1988)
Volume 13 (1987)
Volume 12 (1986)
Volume 11 (1985)
Volume 10 (1984)
Volume 4 (1978)
Volume 3 (1977)
- Editorial 2019
- Lying press: Three levels of perceived media bias and their relationship with political preferences
- Still marginalized: Gender inequalities in the largest Polish daily’s sports coverage
- Media frames and public perceptions of global poverty in the UK: Is there a link?
- Emotional woman – rational man? Gender stereotypical emotional expressivity of German politicians in news broadcasts
- Genres matter: Video games as predictors of physical aggression among adolescents
- Frandsen, F., & Johansen, W. (2017). Organizational crisis communication: A multivocal approach. London: Sage. 280 pp.
- Zienkowski, J. (2017). Articulations of self and politics in activist discourse: A discourse analysis of critical subjectivities in minority debates. Cham: Palgrave Macmillan/Springer Nature. xix + 451pp.
- Carlsson, U., & Pöyhtäri, R. (Eds.) (2017). The assault on journalism. Building knowledge to protect freedom of expression. Göteborg: Nordicom. 378 pp.
Zienkowski, J. (2017). Articulations of self and politics in activist discourse: A discourse analysis of critical subjectivities in minority debates. Cham: Palgrave Macmillan/Springer Nature. xix + 451pp.
Zienkowski J. Articulations of self and politics in activist discourse: A discourse analysis of critical subjectivities in minority debates Palgrave Macmillan/Springer Nature Cham 1 451 2017