Show Summary Details
Editor-in-Chief: Latanision, Ronald M. / Rebak, Raúl B.
IMPACT FACTOR 2018: 2.528
CiteScore 2018: 2.24
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2018: 0.518
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2018: 1.203
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 567.00 / US$ 852.00 / GBP 465.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 80.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 567.00 / US$ 852.00 / GBP 465.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 567.00 / US$ 852.00 / GBP 465.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 681.00 / US$ 1025.00 / GBP 558.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 681.00 / US$ 1025.00 / GBP 558.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
More options …
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Protective coatings on zirconium-based alloys as accident-tolerant fuel (ATF) claddings by Tang, Chongchong/ Stueber, Michael/ Seifert, Hans Juergen and Steinbrueck, Martin
- Hydrogen embrittlement phenomena and mechanisms by Lynch, Stan
- Characterization of oxides formed on iron-chromium-aluminum alloy in simulated light water reactor environments by Rebak, Raul B./ Larsen, Michael and Kim, Young-Jin
- Book Review by null
- Sulfidic corrosion in refineries – a review by Rebak, Raul B.
- EXPERIENCES WITH ZERON 100 SUPER DUPLEX STAINLESS STEEL IN INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS by Warburton , G.R./ Francis , R. and Mockler , C.
- Software Reviews. Book Reviews by null
- Book Reviews. Announcements by null
- CORROSION FAILURES IN PROCESS INDUSTRIES IN INDIA: STATISTICAL ANALYSIS AND TYPICAL CASE STUDIES by Perumal , K. Elaya
- EROSION, CORROSION AND DEPOSITS IN GAS TURBINES BURNING HEAVY, HIGH SULPHUR FUEL OIL by Wong-Moreno , A. and López-López , D.
- Book Reviews by null
- COST OF CORROSION AND CORROSION MAINTENANCE STRATEGIES by Thompson , Neil G./ Yunovich , Mark and Dunmire , Daniel
- Techniques for investigation of hydrogen embrittlement of advanced high strength steels by Rudomilova, Darya/ Prošek, Tomáš and Luckeneder, Gerald
Select Volume and Issue