1. Al-Shanini A, Ahmad A, Khan F. Accident modelling and analysis in process industries. J Loss Prev Process Ind 2014;32:319–34.Google Scholar
2. Isermann R. Model-based fault-detection and diagnosis – status and applications. Ann Rev Control 2005;29:71–85.Google Scholar
3. Venkatasubramanian VV, Rengaswamy R, Yin K, Kavuri SN. A review of process fault detection and diagnosis Part I: Quantitative model-based methods. Comput Chem Eng 2005;27:293–311.Google Scholar
4. Venkatasubramanian V, Rengaswamy R, Kavuri SN. A review of process fault detection and diagnosis: Part II: qualitative models and search strategies. Comput Chem Eng 2003b;27(3):313–26.Google Scholar
5. Venkatasubramanian V, Rengaswamy R, Kavuri SN, et al. A review of process fault detection and diagnosis: Part III: process history based methods. Comput Chem Eng 2003c;27(3):327–46.Google Scholar
6. Hu J, Zhang L, Cai Z, Wang Y. An intelligent fault diagnosis system for process plant using a functional HAZOP and DBN integrated methodology. Eng Appl Artif Intell 2015;45:119–35.Google Scholar
7. Lind M. (1990). Representing Goals and Functions of Complex Systems. Technical Report 90-D-38, Technical University of Denmark.
8. Lind M. Modeling goals and functions of complex industrial plants. Appl Artif Intell Int J 1994;8(2):259–83.Google Scholar
10. Lind M. Modeling Goals and Functions of Control and Safety Systems - theoretical foundations and extensions of MFM. Technical Report NKS-114, Technical University of Denmark, 2005.
11. Rossing NL, Lind M, Jensen N, Jørgensen SB. A Functional HAZOP Methodology. Comput Chem Eng 2010;34:244–25.Google Scholar
12. Gofuku A, Ohara A, A Systematic Fault Tree Analysis Based on Multi-level Flow Modeling, in Progress of Nuclear Safety for Symbiosis and Sustainability, H. Yoshikawa and Z. Zhang, Editors. 2014, Springer Japan:97–103.
13. Ruijters E, Toelinga M. Fault tree analysis: A survey of the state-of-the-art in modeling, analysis and tools. Comput Sci Rev 2015;15–16:29–62.Google Scholar
14. Weber P, Medina-Oliva G, Simon C, Iung B. Overview on Bayesian networks applications for dependability, risk analysis and maintenance areas. Eng Appl Artif Intell 2012;25(4):671–82.Google Scholar
15. Liu J, Yang M, Zhang X. An Algorithm for Automatic Generation of Fault Tree from MFM Model, in Zero-Carbon Energy Kyoto 2009. 2010, Springer, 2010:243–7.
16. Li Y-F, Mi J, Huang H-Z, Zhu S-P, Xiao N. Fault tree analysis of train rear-end collision accident considering common cause failure. Maintenance Reliability 2013;15(4):404–9.Google Scholar
17. Khakzad N, Khakzad S, Khan F. Probabilistic risk assessment of major accidents: application to offshore blowouts in the Gulf of Mexico. Nat Hazards 2014;74(3):1759–71.Google Scholar
About the article
Published Online: 2016-05-03
Published in Print: 2016-12-01