SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2015: 0.293
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2015: 0.551
Impact per Publication (IPP) 2015: 0.213
Mathematical Citation Quotient (MCQ) 2015: 0.15
Demonstratio Mathematica is a fully peer-reviewed open access-only journal devoted, since 2017, to Functional Analysis and Approximation Theory and related topics. The journal presents a forum where all aspects of these problems can be discussed.
The journal has been published since 1969, from the year 1972 in English and other languages (since 1995 exclusively in English). Until the end of the year 2016 it was published by the Faculty of Mathematics and Information Science of Warsaw University of Technology, as The Journal of Warsaw Technical University.
Aims and Scope
The journal publishes original and significant research on topics related to functional analysis and approximation theory. Please note that submissions related to other areas of mathematical research will no longer be accepted by the journal.
Why subscribe and read
The journal offers a non-restrictive free access to its content worldwide due to its open access policy.
The journal provides:
- Publication of original research and surveys in the field;
- Long-time preservation of the content;
- International forum for the dissemination of research results;
- Fast, fair and constructive review provided;
- No publication fees for the first two years.
- DE GRUYTER OPEN
- Type of Publication:
researchers in the fields of: including algebra, analysis, approximation theory, differential equations, mathematical physics, dynamical systems and fractals, discrete mathematics, graph theory, probability theory, functional analysis and statistics
Submission of Manuscripts
Abstracting & Indexing
Demonstratio Mathematica is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- Clarivate Analytics - Emerging Sources Citation Index
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Elsevier - SCOPUS
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Mathematical Reviews (MathSciNet)
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- SCImago (SJR)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- WanFang Data
- WorldCat (OCLC)
- Zentralblatt Math (zbMATH)